England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

Just now, PaulC said:

Thats my take. We have played well but a lack of quality either both with the final ball or finishing. Russia are really really poor. Worst team in the group on this showing. 

To be honest, they are the worst team in the tournament, utter shite. 

17 minutes ago, useless said:

England are playing well. But I'd swap Kane for Vardy.

Absolutely I'd bet vardy more to create something out of nothing or poach better. We've put what 3 balls clean across the face of goal and no one's poached anything 

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

To be honest, they are the worst team in the tournament, utter shite. 

they have for most part except 2008 a bunch of underachievers who fail in tournaments and I dont know why but they cant produce players who have a turn of pace about them. Lack of players playing outside Russia is also a big problem

could be embarrassed at home in 2 years

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they have for most part except 2008 a bunch of underachievers who fail in tournaments and I dont know why but they cant produce players who have a turn of pace about them. Lack of players playing outside Russia is also a big problem

could be embarrassed at home in 2 years

Russia or England?

Sterling what a **** idiot, oh and how shit was that first touch when he should have taken the ball out of the sky and shot? Useless.

Vardy really should come on, there's just no penetration at all whatsoever, extremely poor stuff.

Sterling at it again. Set free down the left,  exciting run down the wing,  acres of space,  lots of options,  runs straight into the first defender who comes near him. The new Sean Wright Phillips is exactly it. 

• Like 1