Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Agre with you but I don't think anyone's played with an inside forward since the 1930's

Plenty are classed as inside forwards in the modern game, such as Cristiano Ronaldo at Real.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Plenty are classed as inside forwards in the modern game, such as Cristiano Ronaldo at Real.

Was a strange comment, Son and Mane are very definition of inside forwards, Rashford aswell now he's awaken from his malaise. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

im not saying Davis will make it at Villa, but ironically i tend to wonder if the style of player that Davis is (but upgraded), is what Emery would like in our forwards line (ie: Thuram/Muriqi types).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

So how's he been doing at Watford lately? Missed the last two games, not sure if injured again?

His Google page annoys me, no way is he 68kg.

Yea must've had a niggle. He's been excellent when he has played 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/12/2022 at 15:27, tomav84 said:

scored a brace vs arsenal in a friendly today. fingers crossed he can stay injury free this season and we might get some cash for him

I thought Watford had an obligation to buy? 

Edited by Kingman

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I know it's a big ask but I'd love Watford to pip Sheff Utd to an auto promotion spot.

Yet another London ish team over a traditionally big Northern Team. No thanks. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yet another London ish team over a traditionally big Northern Team. No thanks. 

I have a strong dislike for Sheff Utd fans after the non-goal. As if we wouldn't have had a) the rest of that match to play out and b) the rest of the season.

On 25/01/2023 at 16:24, Laughable Chimp said:

Hasn't scored or assisted since October so, probably not that well.

I have watched him for Watford a few times and he's been there best forward player. He's a real handful, looks a far better player than Sarr.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I have a strong dislike for Sheff Utd fans after the non-goal. As if we wouldn't have had a) the rest of that match to play out and b) the rest of the season.

Why are football fans such sensitive little babies? :D 

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wasn't he injured for a while?

Yea think he's missed the last 2-3 games, so the same problem in that respect despite him getting game time , starts when he's fit. He's so frustrating to watch, he's got everything pace,  power, quick feet he's just lacking 5% more in how clinical he could be, if he had that then he would be a cracking player, premier league. 

If we can't get another striker in, if we can, I would recall him as he's better than what we have after Watkins and better at holding the ball up than Archer. 

• Like 2

Â