Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@nick76 every time the " Jamaican Haaland " thread gets bumped.

Sweats Profusely GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Never worried about Keinan, you can always rely on him. The only person at Villa in recent times that has been less successful than Gerrard.

1FE2AAF8-8A34-4780-86CB-B638917D1DC4.gif

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 2

I have a gut feeling that Emery will love Keinan. He offers versatility which a coach like Emery will be able to use . He will want options for all possibilities.  If Bailey is on the left and gets injured then Keinan can play there. If we need a target man then he can play there also. He is a physical beast. If Emery gets in his head he will be a huge threat. And he is quick with good feet. 

10 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I have a gut feeling that Emery will love Keinan. He offers versatility which a coach like Emery will be able to use . He will want options for all possibilities.  If Bailey is on the left and gets injured then Keinan can play there. If we need a target man then he can play there also. He is a physical beast. If Emery gets in his head he will be a huge threat. And he is quick with good feet. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Too early to give up on him

He’s almost 25, he’s been with us over 5 years…some players make it later in life but most of them start late or come from lower divisions and not like Davis whose been at a big club for over 5 years.  He’s a great Championship player, that’s all, not a PL player.

• Like 1

9 goals in 25 games, is much better for Keinan....2.77 is not bad.

The Premier League with much better quality defenders, is a whole different ball game.

I am pleased to see him doing well, but lets not get carried away.

His fitness as well as his goal scoring is under scrutiny, so fingers crossed, lets see how that pans out.

I do think we need his type of player, in our squad, but I would favour one with aerial ability too, to give us balance and options....sadly, I don't see Keinan as long term for us.

but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be for the first time.

ps Then I hear of his latest injury.....predictable, sadly.

Edited by TRO

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

He’s almost 25, he’s been with us over 5 years…some players make it later in life but most of them start late or come from lower divisions and not like Davis whose been at a big club for over 5 years.  He’s a great Championship player, that’s all, not a PL player.

Looking at it too black and white I'm afraid.

19 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

one of the biggest turn offs for Coaches and accountants.....is perpetually injured players.

They both have a sound agenda for it, albeit from different angles.

They can be the best player in the world, but if they can't play.....what use are they?

• Like 1

On 26/10/2022 at 11:41, rodders0223 said:

Get him training with the boys over the World Cup and have a good look at him Unai.

It ain't over until it's over.

I think its over.

51 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Do you disagree that he's a physical beast with good feet and skill then?

He’s just not good enough for the premier league…even Forest decided not to buy him and they loved him but instead brought 2,537 other players instead 😂

Â