Steven Hollis

Villan4Life

I had lunch with two partners from KPMG last week. The rumour there is that Hollis was asked to work on some projects with Randy. Before he could start those he apparently had to sell Villa. So job done! I strongly suspect he has been very well rewarded for his work.

14 hours ago, Harry said:

I had lunch with two partners from KPMG last week. The rumour there is that Hollis was asked to work on some projects with Randy. Before he could start those he apparently had to sell Villa. So job done! I strongly suspect he has been very well rewarded for his work.

Operation Buy and destroy SHA ?

Well, I was not sure about him when he was appointed, but he seems to have done the job he was brought in to do.

A dirty job, too, in some respects, as it would appear that part of his remit was to streamline staff. But if all goes well with Xia, we will owe him a debt of gratitude. 

So, thanks, good luck and goodbye.

He came, he saw the mess, he stripped it back from top to bottom and created a clean slate with which a new owner, whose takeover he secured, can rebuild and start again.

Superb job Hollis.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.popsugar-ass

On 6/15/2016 at 02:33, Harry said:

And rightly so.

• Like 1

Â