Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I don't know how true it is, but I read on Twitter (yes, Twitter) that we put a 50% sell on clause in the Adama deal. Apparantly we also did the same in Okore's, as we let him go for free.

Could be bs, but if true, it's a smart move as these young players often come back to haunt us.

12 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Who has cost us 4 goals or do you mean conceded? I thought we'd only played 5 league games aswell or is that just to help along your irrational post? New players take time to settle. Gollini has shown enough to me to be confident he'll be good enough for us this season. 

Going on that pre-season match too.

I'm baffled by your last statement. I mean, it couldn't have gone much worse for the lad and yet that's good enough for you! I genuinely dread to think what's going to happen in the next 41 matches.

Give Steer a run out. The lads confidence must be shot.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Everton have said McCarthy's not for sale. And when he was being linked with Sunderland the fee being talked about was £20m.

We are incredibly richer than Sunderland.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Good deal innit, swapped an a for an o plus a free h, bargain

Currently playing Transfer Window scrabble . I need a Q.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Everton have said McCarthy's not for sale. And when he was being linked with Sunderland the fee being talked about was £20m.

It'll be a loan I think, if he moves. Won't be to us though. 

• Like 1

any live leads going with 75 mins or so left? 

No takers on Richards or Gabby? 

Just a suggestion but Matthieu Flamini available on a free, wouldn't need agreeing tonight as he's without a club, but he could be viable for a year to add to midfield. 

1 minute ago, Midfielder said:

No takers on Richards or Gabby?

Both could have potentially moved today, but deals fell through for various reasons. Stuck with them both it seems.