Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

5 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

"What? Adama is evolving! Adama evolved into .......Adomah!"

No, basically what has happened is that we have started saying his name with a Brummie accent.

4 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Both could have potentially moved today, but deals fell through for various reasons. Stuck with them both it seems. 

Thanks. 

The Two floaters then. Guess we can try pulling the chain in January but if they've not figured in between time be harder still to flush them. 

No scattergun on a DC and MC the Tony ? Can't complain, don't want panic buys. But must be a lot of clubs know their listed 25 by now in the Prem and have an hour to offload those not included. 

1 minute ago, Midfielder said:

Thanks. 

The Two floaters then. Guess we can try pulling the chain in January but if they've not figured in between time be harder still to flush them. 

No scattergun on a DC and MC the Tony ? Can't complain, don't want panic buys. But must be a lot of clubs know their listed 25 by now in the Prem and have an hour to offload those not included. 

Take it to the Westwood thread.

Interesting that they seem to have wanted more but couldn't nail em, from what I can make out of his tweet.

Good that they didn't panic buy, and stick to some that they wanted and seemingly walked away with after failing on a couple more.

A great window. 

I thought the same last year. This is different as others have said though. Rather that unknowns from the French leagues, we have players with championship experience, leadership experience with loads of goals. 

I hope they gel quickly. 

5 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

We're done this window. Nothing can be perfect as we tried2 more. But we achieved our early plan!Great work by the whole new team! #UTV

so, i also read that as meaning nobody else is going then.......

Would have been great if we could have shipped out gabby + richards and got in another CM + CB for depth but it has been an amazing window. Well done to Tony and the team. Now its time to gel as a team and get us up the table. UTV!

Edited by TheMightyVillans