Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

As I was leaving work tonight I mentioned to a West Brom fan that we'd signed Adomah, he was gutted! He said "we've signed f**king Robson-Kanu, a player who scored 1 in 7 at Reading in the Championship". I laughed and said "don't worry, Tom Ross said you'll be signing four today". The baggies fan said "If he's the benchmark they can forget signing any more. They're jokers". 

Makes it even better to see our signings after that :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villarocker said:

As I was leaving work tonight I mentioned to a West Brom fan that we'd signed Adomah, he was gutted! He said "we've signed f**king Robson-Kanu, a player who scored 1 in 7 at Reading in the Championship". I laughed and said "don't worry, Tom Ross said you'll be signing four today". The baggies fan said "If he's the benchmark they can forget signing any more. They're jokers". 

Makes it even better to see our signings after that :)

Albion fans are fuming over their transfer window dealings. Apparently they were linked with Kodjia recently! Sad tossers :D

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'd definitely give Steer a run out next match. I don't know much about him but I'm sure he won't cost us 4 goals in the next 6 games! 

Who has cost us 4 goals or do you mean conceded? I thought we'd only played 5 league games aswell or is that just to help along your irrational post? New players take time to settle. Gollini has shown enough to me to be confident he'll be good enough for us this season. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I am going to avoid being smug due to the trauma that followed what I believed was a decent window last summer.

i am optimistic though, but it's going to take a good few games before it clicks.

Unfortunately it needs to click almost straight away that's the problem, RDM is under pressure to get a good few wins from the next 5 games or so or else I could see him getting the chop, Tony won't tolerate mediocrity by the sounds of it and looking at how much he has invested I can hardly blame him.