Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

We seem incredibly light in midfield when you think about it. Only really have Gardner, Westwood, Tshibola and Jedinak. A couple of injuries and we could be having problems, especially if we ever want to play a three man midfield. Don't know if we have any decent ones in the academy, I think Abdo is meant to be highly rated but not sure if ready for first team.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lol that's the one 

So your Benny Blanco huh?   Maybe I don't give a shit. Maybe I don't remember the last time I blew my nose either. Who the **** are you, I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me really bad person. You a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who you been with? Chain-snatching, jive-ass, maricon really bad people. Why don't you get lost? Go a head, snatch a purse. Come on, take a ****' walk. 

• Like 2

Not in my wildest dreams did i believe so much would be achieved so quickly. Its not just the money spent, its how its been spent. We needed a keeper, we got one, we needed 2 center backs, 2 midfielders, a couple of strikers, we went out and got them. Players that needed to go have gone, and we have signed leaders in every area of pitch, its truly amazing. 

When Tony first took over there was one line that stood out from one of his interviews,  it was something like:

'If i want something i go and get it'

It didnt come across as arrogant or cocky, just someone that has the means and the drive to achieve whatever he wanted. Its the Bennett saga, sell on clauses with Adama, the speed at which he rubbished the fact Lescott had failed a medical, the bloke is a proper businessman that isn't going to let this club be shit on in anyway. The club has been a joke for years now, i get the feeling thats going to change. 

Thanks Tony. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If there was a last minute announcement that we have signed McCarthy I might cum in my pants. 

Why not take your pants off and cum into your girlfriends pillow like every other sane person......or are you one of those types? 

Edited by bannedfromHandV

34 minutes ago, useless said:

We seem incredibly light in midfield when you think about it. Only really have Gardner, Westwood, Tshibola and Jedinak. A couple of injuries and we could be having problems, especially if we ever want to play a three man midfield. Don't know if we have any decent ones in the academy, I think Abdo is meant to be highly rated but not sure if ready for first team.

Jordan Lyden.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The types that like to cum in their pants, obvs 

I didn't know such a type existed!! Anyway we didn't sign Bennie Blanco, I didn't cum in my pants, we had a top notch summer transfer window and we're going waaaaay off topic. 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn't know such a type existed!! Anyway we didn't sign Bennie Blanco, I didn't cum in my pants, we had a top notch summer transfer window and we're going waaaaay off topic. 

It was meant as a bit of a joke dude, don't worry 

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Jack would probably play top of a three, McCormack could drop in there too.

Sure and Lyden can be the 5th man in the middle 2. It would be unfortunate if he never got a shot here, I thought he looked decent in limited showings last season. Never hid at least. 

• Like 1