Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

What a gent Tony is allowing us to go to bed at a reasonable time!  I salute you sir!   

Now let's get behind the new team that is going to take time to gel but when it does should be unstoppable!

UTV

• Like 1

Right then, all the hard work done on transfers it's now time to fully concentrate on putting in maximum effort on the training ground and get these guys playing together as a proper team with grit, determination, quality & technique. I hope this new squad will have the bit between their teeth and go all out for promotion. With some of the characters who have come in now, they should not allow standards to slip and demand a winning mentality. Over to RDM, Clarke & co...

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

That tweet suggests getting loans in before January, and a couple more buys in January.

So can we get more loans in after tonight, or is he talking about loans coming tonight? 

we will have to wait until jan for loans, There is no loan window anymore, everything has to be done in the next 30 mins unless you are in the conference north/south or below or a free agent

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 hour ago, useless said:

As I wisely, said last night, the best judge of the transfer window will be the season itself and how it pans out. But I do think we have built ourselves a promising team, who should be strong enough to challenge for promotion. I'm expecting top six at the very least.

Yes, very wise....well done you

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

we will have to wait until jan for loans, There is no loan window anymore, everything has to be done in the next 30 mins unless you are in the conference north/south or below

Yah, that was my thinking - why I was asking really.

So we might actually see some loans in by tonight, reading between the lines...it's a little ambiguous