Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

14 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

LOL the But_Lens Journo is a troll!!!

Works for But_Lens not Lens :D

Just think. Someone actually took the time out of their day to make a fake picture, make up a lie, and post it to the internet. How disappointing.

• Like 2

Just now, S-Platt said:

No loan deals? Are they beneath us? Are we bigger than developing other teams players? 

Anyone know the deal-i-o with the loan system? Can we loan after the transfer window SLAMS shut? Please no Januzaj loan jokes. 

7 minutes ago, Rodders said:

pat murphy just said so on 5 live. Seems like he'd rather just rot :/

To be fair, you could also say Schweinsteiger would rather rot? since he is pretty much in the same situation, truth is we don't know the actual situation to judge.

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I think we'd have offered to cover 90% of the wages if he meant he could become a better, fitter footballer for us again - maybe. 

I know you may to be taking the piss, but as a Gabby fan, I also considered that he might be right to go somewhere and try to EARN the right to play a part here again, as small as the chance may be, probably his best chance.

However as I have said in the past I think he is struggling to come with the terms of the total and sudden shutout at the club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, you could also say Schweinsteiger would rather rot? since he is pretty much in the same situation, truth is we don't know the actual situation to judge.

I know you may to be taking the piss, but as a Gabby fan, I also considered that he might be right to go somewhere and try to EARN the right to play a part here again, as small as the chance may be, probably his best chance.

However as I have said in the past I think he is struggling to come with the terms of the total and sudden shutout at the club. 

Congratulations sir, you somehow managed to defend him. Well done.

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Congratulations sir, you somehow managed to defend him. Well done.

Stagman I knew you would be coming haha! At least I am alot more balanced and gentle with my defenses recently, give me a break.:trollface:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stagman I knew you would be coming haha! At least I am alot more balanced and gentle with my defenses recently, give me a break.:trollface:

Hey, credit where credit is due, I don't agree with you (you may have noticed) BUT I do admire your unswerving dedication to the cause on this one. :-)

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Anyone know the deal-i-o with the loan system? Can we loan after the transfer window SLAMS shut? Please no Januzaj loan jokes. 

Nope. No emergency loans for league clubs now outside of the two windows.

When it slams, it slams till Jan 1st. 

7 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

I can't understand the optimism surrounding this transfer window to be honest.

I think we are weaker than we started in most areas except up front. 

What an interesting viewpoint. Please explain more why you think our defence of Chester and Elphick are worse than Lescott, Richards, Okore and Clark.