Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

On 8/26/2016 at 22:20, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Erm, ok, so now Mat Kendrick wants to do a story on my boy!

Cant wait to see his teeth...

Sorry again about this being off topic but Mat Kendrick ran the story yesterday. Ended up being some good press for Jack!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-grealish-make-brave-young-11808227#ICID=sharebar_facebook

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Thing is, we'll sign him for £20m on a 5 year deal, with a £10m release clause.

The fox and LernerLerner days are over my friend. Xia and wyness actually look like they have some clue to do business so I don't worry about that 

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Thing is, we'll sign him for £20m on a 5 year deal, with a £10m release clause.

You realise we got taken over right?

granted, the results look scarily similar but it happened. 

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 3

If we were in the PL we could attract better players there's no doubt about that. Look at Boro with Negrado, he wouldn't be there in the Championship. We just need players that can get us up, and mostly help keep us there with some additions next year (please!).

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'd rather get ripped off then pay peanuts on players like Bennett, Dawkins and bacuna

I'd rather we bought the right players who will do a good job 

So, Kodjia and Adomoha. Am I right in that they will both be off to the African Nations Cup. Presumably alongside moody Ayew?

And do they have beards as that makes a player good. Ahahaha I said beard.

Edited by Pilchard
  • Like 1

Last thing we need is yet another mentally weak player with paper-thin confidence, especially one tasked with scoring our goals. Knows RDM from his Chelsea days so there's a slight chance but couldn't see him dropping to the Championship unless he's promised huge wages.

I'm a little worried the good doctor is getting too involved in our transfers and is hitting the panic button, which would be ironic since that's exactly what he's telling our players not to do.