Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just now, Ginko said:

Last thing we need is yet another mentally weak player with paper-thin confidence, especially one tasked with scoring our goals. Knows RDM from his Chelsea days so there's a slight chance but couldn't see him dropping to the Championship unless he's promised huge wages.

I'm a little worried the good doctor is getting too involved in our transfers and is hitting the panic button, which would be ironic since that's exactly what he's telling our players not to do.

Off topic but Torres is none of those things anymore. 

36 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'm not - we'd continually get ripped off everywhere if we paid £20m for Hernandez.

I still want a well-run club, despite new found wealth. 

Arsenal is well run, their fans are delighted with Wenger's transfer strategy. Methinks this attitude would find fault wherever. 

Not that I think he'd come in a million years, but I was more suggesting that if he came to play for us then he may well revert back to that playing for us as it seems to rub off on the players.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

TBAR you say? Well they have an exceedingly good record on inside information.

Wasnt aware they were still going - welbeck is injury prone and would not come here anyways - hopefully we will know who is coming in by  tomorrow  .

still need another 3 in my book .

22 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

So, Kodjia and Adomoha. Am I right in that they will both be off to the African Nations Cup. Presumably alongside moody Ayew?

And do they have beards as that makes a player good. Ahahaha I said beard.

I don't get the joke. Is because beards are funny? Oh wait, now I get it. Lolz.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

People who can't grow one and get upset about it is funny. 

I do enjoy my beard, it's been a labour of love. The wife prefers me beardy too. My heart goes out to those who are facially follicley challenged. 

• Like 2

I think he's more of a winger, but a very attacking one who comes inside a lot. Can imagine him playing as part of a front three, would certainly add the pace that Xia has mentioned.

• Like 2