Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

So now Gueye is gone, does anyone think we should not bother replacing him and just smack in a couple large, too good to turn down bids for a striker (first priority) and CM/AM and get it over and done with?I am of this thinking, I just want us to get our transfer dealings done so we can mould our squad and get down to business.

6 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

If Gana is gone and Sanchez and Veretout depart we're going to need another CM for sure.

I think that would only leave us with Westwood, Gardner and Lyden. Certainly need another one or two!

• Like 1

Considering the stumbling block all these years under Lerner was the wage bill I can only see relegation exacerbating that. The need to farm out the players on big wages is even more important than it's ever been because the safety net of parachute payments will dry up very soon. Im not surprised we've had to wait a bit to let people leave. I just hope enough do to free up some money to get some players in who want to play for the club.

1 minute ago, villanwesty88 said:

I think that would only leave us with Westwood, Gardner and Lyden. Certainly need another one or two!

You forget Tshibola, but the point remains valid imo.

• Like 1

Well Gana and Clark appear to be going.  I doubt either player were in the plans of RDM to go and suspect he rather hoped both would stay so as well as the strengthening he had planned previously he needs to add a new midfielder and new central defender

Tick tock lots to do,  even more than before.

No i dont think you are sitting on your hands Roberto but you need to get a move on