Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

27 minutes ago, useless said:

“It’s not like we’re just sitting around just waiting,” he said.

“We’ve got some targets that we’re working on and we know that some players might leave. It will be in time.”

Di Matteo lays down the law.

Hopefully this will settle some nerves.

It has mine. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So before this came out, you actually thought they WERE sitting around twiddling their thumbs?:rolleyes:

No not at all. I have been mostly positive but I can't help the occasional creeping doubt that things aren't going as planned. I'm an Aston Villa fan.

RDM speaks as though he is confident. I take that as a good sign. At no point did I think they weren't trying though, obviously. I'm not a moron. 

I think your comment is entirely unnecessary, to be honest. 

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

why is morrison even rated he's done the best part of **** all his entire career.

he's a homophobic wee shite and i would be really, really let down in the club if we went near him.

He's really very very good at football. At least from what I've seen. 

I don't know about him being homophobic. Where is that coming from?

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

No not at all. I have been mostly positive but I can't help the occasional creeping doubt that things aren't going as planned. I'm an Aston Villa fan.

I know, I was messing with you and having a dig at the others. I've been wound up all day. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

got into trouble with the FA a while back for it.

Ah right I've looked it up now. He called somebody a faggot in response to being called a black faggot and a crackhead. On Twitter of course. I suppose I'd want to know whether he understood the connotation. I'd probably use the South Park defence too!

I don't like it, but I wouldn't automatically assume he's homophobic because of it.

Homophobia is a strange beast. I'd love to see it irradicated, but the trouble is most people often don't know they're being homophobic and the language surrounding it seems to evolve faster than society can keep up. 

I'm glad he was reprimanded for it. But in lieu of further evidence I feel like the punishment was enough. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I swear if the powers that be listened every gripe on pretty much everything from this forum they would sign no one. 

Where does he play?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Morrison was charged by FA few years ago for homophobic tweets. He might be talented but he is an absolute knob jockey who I wouldnt welcome at the club

He's a homophobic knob jockey 

Edited by Paddywhack