The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

For me every manager deserves one window to bring their own players in. Sherwood was given that luxury. Then they can be judged fairly.

i don't want to see half our team pull on our famous shirt ever again after this their disgraceful performances this season. Lescott, Richards, Bacuna, Agbonalahor, Sinclair, are not fit to be given a second chance. The lack of effort they have put in is beyond forgiveness. You can blame Remi to a degree no denying but the lay the blame fully at his door is just wrong in my eyes. Once the players cross that line they should play for the badge and those sack of shit have all been guilty of not doing that whilst picking up there fat wages. I don't any of them being given a second chance by a new manager after the utter contempt they have shown the fans. 

I know most of those will go but I'd rather Remi is given the opportunity to root out the shit that has help Led us to this mess in the first place then any of them staying. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Dropped a childish uninterested immature Grealish

Had us resembling a football team prior to Christmas

We beat Palace, Norwich and drew against the potential champions.

He isn't Tim Sherwood.

He isn't a 'yes' man for the board and called them out.

I await the picture.

funny_animated_picture_95.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jay.P.A said:

Right, so here's my stat:

Sherwood's win ratio before Villa was 50% (out of 14 games)

Garde's win ratio before Villa is 53% (Out of 146 games)

K, thanks, bye. 

would you take Neil Lennon and his 70% win record before Bolton

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Despite all those lengthy factors lol. Those lengthy factors that most don't have to put up with.

Like I said earlier, what happens at the end of the season when the next guy fails? Sack him too? Then the next one after? 

well I said at time of appointment we are going down but its how we went down which would generate my support for Garde and its far from the right way to go down. lack of fight being worst of the issues

Interesting comments from Ginola 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/21/remi-garde-and-aston-villa-set-for-final-exit-talks/

“I’ve spoken to Remi many times. He said the attitude of the players isn’t bright. He also said that ‘I don’t think I have got the players to understand what keeping Villa in the Premier League means’," he said. "They are not ready to fight for the club. The attitude on the pitch isn’t right. I think he gave up.”

5 hours ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

It's English Passion and it's what we know and respect . Nothing MORONIC about being a fan and wanting traditional  English values. This is the English premier  last time I looked!.

god save the queen !

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

Please tell me this is satire. PLEASE.

Made me laugh

4 hours ago, Mantis said:
4 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Let a manager have a chance at building a squad he wants in the championship instead of being left hung to dry by a cowardly board and having to use inbred brain-dead retards the previous useless manager left him while already being relegated mentally before he even had his first training session?

I'm not even saying Garde is the answer ffs, I'm saying let's just get behind a **** manager who has some small inkling of what he is doing (I.e unlike Timothy) for once and give him a chance once he has built his own squad.

But nah, let's give him 3 minutes to win loads of game's with useless cretins as players then **** him off and blame him when he inevitably fails. Repeat the same pattern again over the next 6 months. Ad nauseum.

Because it's better than taking a chance by giving a manager a chance? Okayyyyy.

Good rant

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then traveling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV........

am I close? 

1) Being British is about driving a German car - Yes - VW

2) to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer - No I don't drink Alcohol

3) then traveling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way - Yes Kebab

4) to sit on Swedish furniture - Yes IKEA is the shit

5) and watch American shows - No Don't like USA Culture

6) on a Japanese TV........ - Yes Hitachi Rocks

I think the most telling thing from that Ginola quote is that Remy has given up on the team and the team has given up on football in general. It is more than likely he would be out the door at the end of the season anyway. No point flogging a dead horse, from either club or manager.

The remit of the caretaker manager for the rest of the season should be finding out who actually still wants to play football, rather than just buy new cars. 

• Like 2

Â