The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

I don't know what fresh ideas he'll bring to the team, but its an exciting appointment. He may have to be a bit ruthless with certain players though to get us anywhere near what he wants us to be.

Looking at tonights lineup, he will probably be making a few mental notes along those very lines.

Not impressed by this but I realise the state of us and the list of candidates wanting to come anywhere near us being very small. But Garde did nothing more than ok in three season in France. I'm supposed to be optimistic about this appointment? Not after the last 4.

I guess we cant possibly get any worse.

Not impressed by this but I realise the state of us and the list of candidates wanting to come anywhere near us being very small. But Garde did nothing more than ok in three season in France. I'm supposed to be optimistic about this appointment? Not after the last 4.

I guess we cant possibly get any worse.

That's the spirit.

What can he do? He can't make shit players good. He might be able to make us a bit more organised and get a bit more out of one or two, but is that going to keep us up? It's going to be a struggle and even if he does, he's not going to be given the sort of money to push the club towards the top half in the summer. 

Â