The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Tomorrow's to do list for Garde.

1. P45 for K-Mac

2. Ask Clark what he wants to be when he grows up and then break it to him it ain't going to be a footballer.

3. Play Amavi at LB

4. Thank Gabby for his service but he is done

5. Play Ayew

6. Start looking for a keeper

7. Give Grealish a size 10 boot up the arse

8. Play Carlos Gill

9. Play Carlos Gill

10. Play Carlos Gill

this but i'd say get Bunn in goal until we can get another keeper

Sign a RB, CB, GK and a striker in Jan.

Get rid of Lescott, Clark, Guzan, Bacuna, Gabby.

Play Ayew Gil Amavi every single game and maybe MAYBE we may have a chance

I'd hang onto bacuna as he's a useful squad player and we frankly need some players with technical ability in the squad. I'll chip in for a cab for the other 4/

Despite the result(which was inevitable) tonight has gone pretty well.

remi has seen first hand how shit players like Clark gabby and Westwood are and how much better Gil Ayew can make us.

he knows Amavi from France and he will get picked. 

Lets hope he develops Veretout into a player to take westwoods place alongside gana.

and for the love of god lets start giving Traore some game time.

i really hope he tells some players how it is and their time is up.

• Like 1

Despite the mocking of MNF and the rest, it seems to me our best bet does indeed lie in the new foreign legion. As such, I think the idea of a manager unafraid to utilise them could work. Hopefully he insisted on a decent budget too.

I'm aware of thenegatives today and other days, but considering we are low on confidence, disorganised, and leaving half our quality on the bench we DID in the end push them close. If we can do that at our worst, maybe at our best we can make up enough on the teams around useus, who are no great shakes either.

• Like 1

I think tonight would have given him plenty of knowledge of our squad tbh. He will have definitely seen who fits in with his footballing mantra and who doesn't.  Not expecting much from Sunday but am quite interested to see how he sets us up in the future. 

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys but i'm feeling positive after tonight. Yes we were awful for the majority of the game but once Gil and Ayew came on, the whole complexion of the game changed. We matched Spurs, one of the form teams in the league, albeit for only 10-15 minutes. 

I trust Garde to spot that we need to be playing our best players if we want to perform to our best. The current backroom set-up can piss off and take their grudges towards the French contingent with them. 

Plus add Traore to the mix and I think we can be a force to be reckoned with going forward, especially with an astute tactician at the helm. 

• Like 1

Â