The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Tomorrow's to do list for Garde.

1. P45 for K-Mac

2. Ask Clark what he wants to be when he grows up and then break it to him it ain't going to be a footballer.

3. Play Amavi at LB

4. Thank Gabby for his service but he is done

5. Play Ayew

6. Start looking for a keeper

7. Give Grealish a size 10 boot up the arse

8. Play Carlos Gil

9. Play Carlos Gil

10. Play Carlos Gil

Any chance of really getting this to him!

• Like 1

Garde looked well pissed off in the stands. I think a few players have played their last game for a while. Confidence and results will improve as players understand what they are required to do and are under pressure to do as told.

Well thats a start and will probably massively boost our confidence.

If we can miraculously stay in the mix and not get cut adrift by the time the winter transfer window opens I'll start to believe we might have a chance.

Unfortunately after each performance I am starting to think the damage has already been done this season by Sherwood.

I still believe it won't take a miracle for us to start climbing up the table. We have lost every game bar two by a 1 goal margin and that is while playing unbelievably bad tactically. Most are in agreement that we haven't consistently played our best players, we really could be a very different team than the one playing in the last few games, both in terms of personnel and performance. 

• Like 1

He will be given money in Jan surely to god. has to replace about 4 players. I like the way he did not react and just stared. He took everything in tonight and hopefully will have a plan even if it takes a couple of weeks to see it start to work. we have pretty much written off any points in the next few games so he has 2 matches to play with.

You could put your house on us going down if we don't buy at least 3 decent players in January. We need a new centre back back and striker for starters. 

You could put your house on it now. The turn around needed to get to the kind of level you'll usually need to survive come May is near unprecedented. You're looking at asking a team so far showing itself to be particularly bad relegation fodder to turn into the standard usually vying for the Europa League places on a points per game basis, more or less.

Ain't happening. We're done.

Unless Remi Garde is a miracle worker, and I say that as someone who rates him.

The team simply isn't good enough and we've wasted too many points already.

Â