New manager

KJT123

Isn't Galtier the poor man's garde

I guess he's plan B

I doubt there is much more to the plan than we have a load of french players so let's employ somebody french or french speaking.

Isn't Galtier the poor man's garde

I guess he's plan B

I doubt there is much more to the plan than we have a load of french players so let's employ somebody french or french speaking.

Bilingual and could probably grant us the wish of staying up.

#eddieforvilla.

p01h4zqh.jpg

Although the odds are bad, I'm certain that Garde will be our next manager, so put a tenner on it.

I rather suspect with Wenger talking about him, that he's spoken with him and is talking to the press about him, and with his permission. They've got a professional history, so I rather suspect Wenger would refused to comment should Garde have requested it, if he didn't want the job.

Added to the fact McDonald offered his opinion on Garde too.

Paying over the odds for backroom staff will just make us more skint for when we go down.

We won't pay over the odds. They're not players. You don't buy their registrations.

All we'll be paying is the compensation for them not working their notice. 

My guess is we're negotiating that at the moment.

Paying over the odds for backroom staff will just make us more skint for when we go down.

But not paying for them will make us look like complete fools.  We only have one chance at this. We must stay in the PL to generate any sort of income that us as a club are used to and to lose that huge income would be a catastrophe.  Pay them what they want I say.  It will be a drop in the ocean compared to what we will lose if we go down.  

But not paying for them will make us look like complete fools.  We only have one chance at this. We must stay in the PL to generate any sort of income that us as a club are used to and to lose that huge income would be a catastrophe.  Pay them what they want I say.  It will be a drop in the ocean compared to what we will lose if we go down.  

You say that like remi garde is guaranteed to avoid relegation. 

The club can't be accused of being tight when it comes to management's remuneration - pretty sure the accounts have always shown massive payouts for sacked managers.