New manager

KJT123

It's going to be Nigel Pearson, you can discuss any fancy foreign manager, Moyes and Rodgers all you like but it's going to be Nigel bloody Pearson. I can sense it

It's going to be Nigel Pearson, you can discuss any fancy foreign manager, Moyes and Rodgers all you like but it's going to be Nigel bloody Pearson. I can sense it

Oh, no. I really hope not!

He did a good a job at Leicester...........

Have a strong dislike to him but he did do well at leicester. i think I would rather have Rowett than him if cant get Rodgers or Moyes, as I have faith Rowett could get us back up at first attempt. But will he swap blose for us??

My only concern is that the board may look at Leicester's "great escape" last year, and not realise that Pearson was partly to blame for them being in the s**t in the first place.

Leicester are showing this season that they stayed up in spite of Pearson rather than because of him.   

Have a strong dislike to him but he did do well at leicester. i think I would rather have Rowett than him if cant get Rodgers or Moyes, as I have faith Rowett could get us back up at first attempt. But will he swap blose for us??

As much as Pearson makes my blood boil I think his no nonsense approach might be exactly what is required. I'm really not convinced Bielsa, Favre and Prandelli etc are what is needed for a relegated team who will be trying to get promoted 1st time round. The Championship is **** brutal

• Like 2

Guys, I don't think Moyes is the answer. Ask Man Utd and Everton fans he's not good away from home. Just what we DON'T NEED with our rubbish home record.

Plus I think he'll stay in Spain anyway. Balague is saying we should be looking elsewhere and I agree.

We need an experienced foreign manager who's seen it all before who is desperate but willing to take the task on. Names welcome.

The likely hood is we'll get Pearson or Dyche :( 

Rather than worrying about who could do a job in championship, plan A should be to appoint a Manager capable of keeping us in the Premiership.

Rémi Garde is in advanced talks with Aston Villa and big favourite to replace Sherwood, announce Garde's current employer Canal Plus #AVFC

Remi Garde has been offered the vacant Aston Villa head coach position #avfc

I have no idea who either person is. Interesting though.