New manager

KJT123

Remi Garde, who the friggin hell is that? I am guessing if true the idiots at Villa think having a French speaking manager will help all the signings. Another ridiculous gamble if true

He's a fine manager, but I doubt we'll get him.

I think that no matter who comes, it's important for the club, the players, and the fans to really get behind him. We all need to be pulling in the same direction.

Remi Garde. How uninspiring. A few seasons at Lyon is not enough for this job.

It's not exactly a bad job to have had, and it's better than a few months at Spurs.

No but its not enough IMO. No argument with the last part, in hindsight Sherwood was a very bad appointment for what is supposed to be a big club.

It's not exactly a bad job to have had, and it's better than a few months at Spurs.

He was assistant under Houllier too at Lyon and they were very successful. I think they got their record points tally. I think Wenger rates Garde too 

He was assistant under Houllier too at Lyon and they were very successful. I think they got their record points tally. I think Wenger rates Garde too 

Would he write a letter to Randy? He loves those!

Edited by DK82