New manager

KJT123

Lambert had Premier League experience, as did McLeish, they were no good though. Apart from Moyes I really don't see another manager with PLE that is worth getting.

Bring in Garde, well happy with that if true! 

He has a league title medal, enough Premier League experience for me ;)

• Like 1

This guy knows his stuff. It's going to be Remi Garde

Yeah, definitely not the usual Twitter dross. Isn't he the Pod's Ligue Ugh contact?

He is the go to guy for French football, The Guardian, Talksport use him too. He is the Tim Vickery of French football and is very credible. I think it's pretty nailed on if Phillipe Auclair has tweeted 

looks like Garde had a respectable record at Lyon and also won 2 trophies. 

we are not really in a position to be picky. Moyes is a no go as he is currently in a job, and the other managers out of work include Pearson and Rodgers.

The journalist of Canal + Stéphane Guy announced Sunday afternoon on the air that Remi Garde, who is currently a consultant for the French channel, is in pole position to succeed Tim Sherwood, thanked earlier in the day his coach of Aston Villa. Rémi Garde, former coach of Olympique Lyonnais (2011-14), finished his playing career at Arsenal between 1996 and 1999. David Moyes and Brendan Rodgers are among the other favorites Sherwood succession. Aston Villa is currently top of the Premier League with just one win in ten matches.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Aston-villa-remi-garde-en-pole-position-pour-succeder-a-tim-sherwood-selon-canal/601967

YAY! Top of the league!

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 3

Would be funny if we got Garde and ended up leapfrogging Newcastle to safety.

not that they are a great judge of quality but Newcastle fans seem to be gutted he could be on the way to us

like I said earlier they were really keen for him to take over from pardew