New manager

KJT123

As much as I dislike Harry Redknapp as a personality, you can't argue with his record. He has a history of putting together entertaining and effective teams.

I think you'll find you can argue with his record. His history is of bankrupting clubs and buying as many players as possible in the hope some of them work out. Over rated manager and would relegate us easily. 

He didn't bankrupt Spurs? He worked under Levy who hardly allows managers and free reign, and turned into a very good team. He even managed to do it when their best players were getting sold.

A few years ago I never would have considered this, but I reckon he could do a job for us. I don't the board would go for him anyway. Moyes has to be first choice.

Well done to him on not bankrupting Spurs.

Maybe we should ask Southampton, Portsmouth and QPR fans what they think.

Bournemouth too, at a stretch.

As much as I dislike Harry Redknapp as a personality, you can't argue with his record. He has a history of putting together entertaining and effective teams.

I think you'll find you can argue with his record. His history is of bankrupting clubs and buying as many players as possible in the hope some of them work out. Over rated manager and would relegate us easily. 

He didn't bankrupt Spurs? He worked under Levy who hardly allows managers and free reign, and turned into a very good team. He even managed to do it when their best players were getting sold.

A few years ago I never would have considered this, but I reckon he could do a job for us. I don't the board would go for him anyway. Moyes has to be first choice.

Well done to him on not bankrupting Spurs.

Maybe we should ask Southampton, Portsmouth and QPR fans what they think.

I love the idea that 'not bankrupting Tottenham Hotspur' is some kind of praiseworthy achievement. 

The guy is a total tool, he failed miserably in his last job and quit before he was pushed, and he hates this club with a burning passion. If he was Tony Pulis or something and appointing him was guaranteed salvation that would be one thing, but he helped QPR be relegated twice in 3 seasons. 

Remi garde

vincenzo montella 

Murat takin 

jurgen klinnsmann 

David moyes 

the brodge 

bob Bradley 

gary rowett 

Any of the above in no order if preference 

No to....

redknapp

pearson 

and anyone else not on my list. 

I'd be happy for Yorke to be part of a back room staff. 

Rogers or Pearson I think.

I don't think they will want to pay compensation for a manager currently in a job so will be someone out of work

Did think once that Hasselbank could do the job,but on reflection an experienced Manager is what's required,given time Moyes could produce a team at our club, although the one big drawback is as with any new Manager the players are not his,that's the conundrum.Mind you turning to Spain may not be a bad idea if not Moyes,the name of Diego Simeone would be a great appointment,no messing with him and an eye for a player,may see the fact that Klopp has come to the PL as an additional challenge. Simeone or Moyes. 

Did think once that Hasselbank could do the job,but on reflection an experienced Manager is what's required,given time Moyes could produce a team at our club, although the one big drawback is as with any new Manager the players are not his,that's the conundrum.Mind you turning to Spain may not be a bad idea if not Moyes,the name of Diego Simeone would be a great appointment,no messing with him and an eye for a player,may see the fact that Klopp has come to the PL as an additional challenge. Simeone or Moyes. 

Simeone!! Stop embarrassing yourself 

Understand what you are saying and it is highly unlikely but that's the type of Manager we should now aspire to,think we have all forgotten that Aston Villa was a big club and can be so again with the right Manager at the helm.There is around £150M at stake next season and onwrads so lets make sure that we have access to it.

I'm not sure where this jump to the bottom of the barrel has come from. I think this club and this squad and this job can attract a decent manager and I think we have people in place that can get one. I'm hopeful of Moyes, I suspect it'll be Rogers. 

• Like 1

Think cheap and you'll be thinking like Lerner for the next appointment.

Wasn't Sherwood our highest paid manager ever, and one of the best paid managers in the league?

Didn't have to pay to get him though. It'll be the same this time.