Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

no doubt everyone else read the same stories this morning that remi is struggling to sign players because nobody wants to come to us?

even though i can see where he is coming from, there is also decent players in the championship and league 1 who are at clubs that are sitting stale, so surely the chance to play in the prem for 5 months before spending a yr in the championship and the appeal of coming back up in the prem is more apealling?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

no doubt everyone else read the same stories this morning that remi is struggling to sign players because nobody wants to come to us?

even though i can see where he is coming from, there is also decent players in the championship and league 1 who are at clubs that are sitting stale, so surely the chance to play in the prem for 5 months before spending a yr in the championship and the appeal of coming back up in the prem is more apealling?

For nobody wants to come here, read 'nobody I actually want to sign', wants to come here.

6 hours ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

We're not down yet chaps. We are 11 points from safety with 18 games to go which means we need to win 4 more than Swansea and 3 more than Newcastle & Sunderland. Randys gonna dip his hand in his pocket, Garde is gonna ship out the negative attitudes in the dressing room and bring in 3 or 4 players (including a GK and striker) which will boost morale. Then we are gonna finish the season like Leicester did last season. It's all good. Peace...

3 wins from safety :-)

• Like 1

In all likelihood we are going down but as Kozak (who I don't rate highly) has shown tonight we really miss a good center forward.

Yes we have weaknesses all over the pitch but if I see that useless Gestede start another match I'll give up.

I'd even consider having an aging Crouch over Gestede, that's how poor I think he is.

That proved a point or two tonight in my opinion.

1. Richards didn't play and yet again we were so much tighter in defence and got a clean sheet even. I'd like to see Okore & Lescott form the main defence for the rest of the season.

2. Kozac plays and suddenly we are a threat and that was against the best away team of the season thus far!

Surely now things have to change. Kozac as has been said is surely better than Gestede and Richards disrupts the defence. I think we just found the square pegs.....Now watch us go & sell Kozac!!