Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Byram is out of contract in summer so Leeds would probably accept £3mil and Henry is valued at around £3mil by Walsall

Think clubs in a stronger position than ours will be after Byram if he is going for £3m. 

But we could offer him immediate Premier League football. He's already better than Hutton - how many other clubs can offer him the chance to go straight into the first team?

I know we won't get him - as I said, I know we won't even try - so I'm just arguing for the sake of it really. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

But we could offer him immediate Premier League football. He's already better than Hutton - how many other clubs can offer him the chance to go straight into the first team?

I know we won't get him - as I said, I know we won't even try - so I'm just arguing for the sake of it really. 

He'll be straight back down into the Championship in 3 months time though, if I were him I'd try my best to hold out until the summer, he'll easily get a move to the Prem.

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

Dwight Gayle available for the right price apparently. We had an offer rejected in the summer if I remember rightly. I think he would be a good striker for next season in the division below the Premier league. :P

I think he'd be a good striker in the Premier League too.  I think he's under-rated and under-used by Palace.  I'd definitely get him in if we could.  He'd be a superb striker for us next season.

• Like 3

It's not like we have to even try for Byram.

Someone like Cyrus Christie (Derby, ex Coventry right back) is a very good player and is only 23 and could be another option.

He would strengthen the right back side instantly! think he only cost £100k from Coventry and is not 1st choice right back as they have about 6 right backs at Derby including captain Chris Baird.

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

I think he'd be a good striker in the Premier League too.  I think he's under-rated and under-used by Palace.  I'd definitely get him in if we could.  He'd be a superb striker for us next season.

Bristol City had a bid of 6 million accepted for him. Grabban has just rejoined Bournemouth for 7 million. He's better than him Imo. Got to be a bargain in the current market. 

50 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

I wish we could "play the kids" but there is really no-one who looks like they could make an impact there either

Plus 2 of the better ones Johnson and Graham we gave away last season ....

We're not down yet chaps. We are 11 points from safety with 18 games to go which means we need to win 4 more than Swansea and 3 more than Newcastle & Sunderland. Randys gonna dip his hand in his pocket, Garde is gonna ship out the negative attitudes in the dressing room and bring in 3 or 4 players (including a GK and striker) which will boost morale. Then we are gonna finish the season like Leicester did last season. It's all good. Peace...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

We're not down yet chaps. We are 11 points from safety with 18 games to go which means we need to win 4 more than Swansea and 3 more than Newcastle & Sunderland. Randys gonna dip his hand in his pocket, Garde is gonna ship out the negative attitudes in the dressing room and bring in 3 or 4 players (including a GK and striker) which will boost morale. Then we are gonna finish the season like Leicester did last season. It's all good. Peace...

where I stopped reading

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I agree gable is a good striker I would be very happy with him

Edited by Demitri_C

47 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

When I stopped reading.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

I haven't even read this.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

I can't even see it

• Like 1