Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

20 minutes ago, KHV said:

Well Besiktas are top of the Turkish league and 11 points clear of third place so it looks like he would get CL football at Besiktas, they have a good team so I think it's likely he would go there as they can probably pay him more too

We shout at players boarding coaches, Besiktas fans would likely burn the coach with the players on board. 

That surely gives us the edge?

3 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Silly question, but when is the next African Nations Cup?

We could be without quite a number of players when that comes around couldn't we?

Next January in Gabon I think

3 minutes ago, Ponky said:

At this stage I think Garde will want to bring in players that will take to his system and gel with the current squad over proven / unproven in the Premier League.

The prospect of us having a system into which we slot players into - well, has that happened at Villa, ever? Hopefully Garde gets it right, then it's just a matter of tight arse randy paying for better calibre players.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sne said:

Peter Crouch on his way to QPR apparently, does this mean Austin is leaving?

I'll start spreading this on twitter. Expect to see some transfer twitter account say that Austin is off to Villa in a few hours.  

• Like 1

I wonder if Austin comes on a 6 month contract with a view to a permanent deal in the summer on something like 75K per week with QPR getting 5M and a player rather than **** all in the summer 

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

I wonder if Austin comes on a 6 month contract with a view to a permanent deal in the summer on something like 75K per week with QPR getting 5M and a player rather than **** all in the summer 

Do you honestly think we will be signing anyone on 75k pw after Gabby and NZog debacles?

1 minute ago, mwj said:

Do you honestly think we will be signing anyone on 75k pw after Gabby and NZog debacles?

the right player yes. these two were obviously at the time not the right players

8 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I'll start spreading this on twitter. Expect to see some transfer twitter account say that Austin is off to Villa in a few hours.  

That'll do it.

Throw in a blurry photoshop picture supposed to show him at local diner (make sure to have the correct number of fingers)