Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

So the argument goes it's the person behind the gun does the killing....

Ok so if a nut job can get a machine gun by mail order and does the killing, then why not take the guns away? What is a nut job going to do then to murder loads of school kids?

Why the hell does anyone need to buy a machine gun anyway why are they even sold to the public? Crazy ...

Those poor parents what the hell are they going through I cannot imagine?

But the sad thing is that we all know it will happen again 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Freeist country on earth

With literally the most people in jail on earth 

They really believe that shit don't they

As someone who has been to America and stopping open jawed as they stood still singing I'm proud to be an American when it came on the radio

Yes. Yes they do believe that shit 

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

America, and (some) Americans are making a choice. They are choosing to sacrifice hundreds and hundreds of children every year to protect their right to own a gun.

it is **** mental

As you say, it is actually sickening to think hundreds of kids are shot to death every year in America.

Unfortunately, the actual number is around 4,000 deaths to shootings per year.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cruz is as bigger dick as trump in my opinion

Trump is a narcissist, a moron and an opportunist. Ted Cruz is pure f***ing evil. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree he is a actual **** scumbag

The only thing that makes Trump more dangerous than Ted Cruz is that a lot of people actually really like Trump. They’re crazy, of course, but they really do like him.

I don’t think anyone really likes Ted Cruz, not even Mrs. Cruz. His mother, that is. His wife I’m sure must hate his guts. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

So the argument goes it's the person behind the gun does the killing....

Ok so if a nut job can get a machine gun by mail order and does the killing, then why not take the guns away? What is a nut job going to do then to murder loads of school kids?

Why the hell does anyone need to buy a machine gun anyway why are they even sold to the public? Crazy ...

Those poor parents what the hell are they going through I cannot imagine?

But the sad thing is that we all know it will happen again 

Yeah what's the sayin "guns don't kill people, people kill people". And " When guns are outlawed, only the outlawed have guns". These are NRA statements.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah what's the sayin "guns don't kill people, people kill people". And " When guns are outlawed, only the outlawed have guns". These are NRA statements.

Yet they’ve banned guns from their convention in Houston on Friday. Hmmmm. 

8 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Yet they’ve banned guns from their convention in Houston on Friday. Hmmmm. 

It's probably because it raises the sexual tension in the room to high if they all turn up with guns.

If you add to that all the mentions of little kids being blown apart by an AR-15 it will be a full on male orgy the silly words removed.

• Haha 1

I wonder how many people are trapped in relationships in the US because the OH has a gun and promises to blow their brains out if they don’t do what they are told.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder how many people are trapped in relationships in the US because the OH has a gun and promises to blow their brains out if they don’t do what they are told.

One of the tweets was about 4.5m women have been threatened with a gun by a partner 

Â