Gun violence in the USA

Marka Ragnos

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I'll bet most of the audience took it at face value. 

All 12 of them! The NRA is dying. Alarmingly, they aren't considered extreme enough by a large segment of gun fanatics. 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Looks like Murica needs to arm it's Doctors and Nurses now so they can be heroes too. 

Still at least medical professionals and patients can still exercise their freedom to be shot at. 

Edited by sidcow

It seems that those Americans who are reluctant to give up their guns, have seen the tragedy at Uvalde as validating their belief, by demonstrating that a citizen can't rely on the state to protect them.

They have reached this conclusion based on the fact that the police were stood down for up to 45 minutes and parents were prevented from rescuing their kids.

They also claim that the deaths at Sandy Hook could have been prevented if the school had had basic security in place.

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Was at the grocery store yesterday hoping I wasn't going to get shot.

I lot of bad things seem to happen at grocery stores,  I didn't want it to come to this but there is no other solution.
A fruit based solution that increases gun ownership and increase safety for everyone.

Spoiler

image.png.14a828bf5bf424b28119ff9cdca32bdb.png

We can arm fruit if we want.

image.png

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

42 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I lot of bad things seem to happen at grocery stores,  I didn't want it to come to this but there is no other solution.
A fruit based solution that increases gun ownership and increase safety for everyone.

Hide contents

image.png.14a828bf5bf424b28119ff9cdca32bdb.png

We can arm fruit if we want.

image.png

• Haha 2

Doocy - Don’t worry about the several mass shootings in the last week or so, is Biden just having a gun violence speech tonight to deflect from baby formula shortage and inflation!  

I really can’t believe this is a line of question by Doocy!  He’s bad at the best of times but this is surreal.

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They're saying the gunman was trying to kill a Dr who performed back surgery on him

Not a clue if said Dr was a victim or not 

He was, he's dead.

Â