The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

3 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I'm torn.  He's a total melt, but my natural inclination having heard The 1975, is not to oppose anyone going in two-footed on The 1975.

I nearly posted a very similar sentiment with added sweary bits

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

David TC Davies is a rampant anti Welsh thick as dogshit Brit Nat weirdo.

He was actually complaining recently that the Welsh language is hazardous to traffic. Weapons grade arsehole. 

to be fair he didn't need the "to traffic "bit

3 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I'm torn.  He's a total melt, but my natural inclination having heard The 1975, is not to oppose anyone going in two-footed on The 1975.

They were playing at a festival I planned to go to in Madrid this year  .. which is precisely why i didn't go

so there's a bit of carbon they directly  helped offset , they can put it towards their flight to Thailand

23 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

David TC Davies is a rampant anti Welsh thick as dogshit Brit Nat weirdo.

He was actually complaining recently that the Welsh language is hazardous to traffic. Weapons grade arsehole. 

I assume you may have already seen this but that post is a good excuse to post this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

N%20welsh%20roadsignsw.jpg

There’s no helping him. Trying to suggest road users need to carry an english/ welsh dictionary to translate road signs that are bilingual.

I’ve offered to meet him at Gwasanaethau Services to explain how bilingual signs work, once you’ve cracked the code they can be quite simple to use. 

I share his pain, the sign is clearly diverting the driver to Gwyriad, but I'm surprised the daft bastard is looking for it in a dictionary rather than the A-Z. 

Or potentially it's diverting only those named Gwyriad, in which case he'd be better off with his passport, to confirm that isn't him.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

So you guys really seem to be heading for a No Deal exit? Is that the most plausible outcome at the moment? How will that effect your economy? I imagine there would be huge consequences in terms of, trade defecits, stagnation in the job market, plenty of capital being moved out of the country,  and a pund sterling that plummets even further? 

Â