The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know some will argue it's lefties infiltrating the crowd, but if this crowd is booing you, your time is up. Flag shaggers are his number 1 fanbase.

No you don’t understand, it’s his ‘civil duty’ to continue as PM.

Personally I’d say his ‘civil duty’ would be to drive off the cliffs of Dover at high speed but there you go.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know some will argue it's lefties infiltrating the crowd, but if this crowd is booing you, your time is up. Flag shaggers are his number 1 fanbase.

If "Flag shaggers" means patriots, they should be booing him too, because he and his government have perpetrated the biggest political fraud since Blair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

If "Flag shaggers" means patriots, they should be booing him too, because he and his government have perpetrated the biggest political fraud since Blair.

Flag shaggers means flag shaggers.

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Nobody who is patriotic voted for Johnson's prospective government in 2019.

The best way to be patriotic for a significant portion of this country is to feather ones own nest, look suspiciously at others, and wave a Union flag at suitable times.

Therefore one must vote Tory.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Johnson got a fitting reception.

I love how the bbc are reporting it. 
“he was greeted by the crowd booing his arrival, however others did cheer”. :bang:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, choffer said:

I love how the bbc are reporting it. 
“he was greeted by the crowd booing his arrival, however others did cheer”. :bang:

Jeer. They surely meant jeer, no?

8 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

It has to be said that flags in the right light and in a sensual wind, can look pretty sexy, so I can see why they might drive certain people up the pole.

Union Jack off?

Â