Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

why aint i right? because its considered racist? we are many years away but we will eventually get there where sharia law will come into place and islam will be as big a part in europe as any other religion. if people think im racist ok but i know i am not.

there are some figures that suggest the size of the Muslim population ( Assuming  net immigration does not change significantly )  will be just over 5.5 million British Muslims by 2030 .... that about 8% of the population

now I know Cameron won an election with 36.9% of the vote and that gives him a mandate to govern .... but I fear it will be a long time before 8% gives you the right to pass laws

so have a pork sandwich and chill ... we are safe for a while yet

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 4

violence,warped ideology,no intergration, a view that islam is the only true religion which in itself is a dangerous way of thinking. stefan i just dont think its a very peaceful religion, what religion is. id treat a muslim the same as any other person at the end of the day and id even have muslim friends if it came of it but its by far the most troublesome religion in the world and all over the world we are seeing the horrible side to it. islam is flourishing in the west, whats happend to christianity in the middle east? 

You don't want Muslims coming to Europe (forgetting several Muslim countries in Europe already), then STOP WAGING WARS INSIDE MUSLIM COUNTRIES!! Thanks for invading Afghanistan and Iraq without a plan. Thanks for bombing Libya without a plan. Thanks for not doing shit to stop the Syria war.

All of what you've posted is only practised by some. You've generalised a whole religion on the actions of the few.

Even thrown in the 'muslim friends' line.

I'd argue your line of thinking is more dangerous because you're the one generalising 1.6 billion people.

• Like 1

Increasingly apparent that Germany only gives a **** about the EU and what it stands for as long as it benefits them.

This is true of all EU member states, and always has been. It's only really in the last decade or so that 'what benefits them' has started to differ from country to country in ways that can't be reconciled with an all-night meeting or two. 

whats happend to christianity in the middle east? 

Larger percentage of Christians in Syria than Muslims in the UK.

Maybe once upon a time, now and for some time in fact the Christian population is being systematically wiped out across both Syria and  Iraq.

this tide of migrants is another nail in europes coffin.

Russia is a massive country.  They have 14 million Muslims.  That makes up 10% of their population.  It's the highest amount AND the highest percentage of Muslims in any "European" country.  They don't seem to be quite as worried about it as we are.  I'd like to see ISIS take Russia.

It's genuinely not going to happen.  Europe is fine.

this tide of migrants is another nail in europes coffin.

What the **** does this even mean Ruge?

I mean come on.

sorry for spouting the same old shit but europe has got a big problem and that problem is islam and the islaminization of europe and also the growth of this problem. same old argument going back and forth i know.

Xenophobic/borderline racist nonsense.

I've asked you to present some facts or justification for your statements and you keep saying 'it's what i see' or 'I'm just worried'.

buzzwords_everywhere1.jpg?fit=1024%2C102

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Â