Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

this tide of migrants is another nail in europes coffin.

Russia is a massive country.  They have 14 million Muslims.  That makes up 10% of their population.  It's the highest amount AND the highest percentage of Muslims in any "European" country.  They don't seem to be quite as worried about it as we are.  I'd like to see ISIS take Russia.

It's genuinely not going to happen.  Europe is fine.

So what was the Chechen war all about then?

this tide of migrants is another nail in europes coffin.

Russia is a massive country.  They have 14 million Muslims.  That makes up 10% of their population.  It's the highest amount AND the highest percentage of Muslims in any "European" country.  They don't seem to be quite as worried about it as we are.  I'd like to see ISIS take Russia.

It's genuinely not going to happen.  Europe is fine.

So what was the Chechen war all about then?

that conflict has been going on since Mooney were a lad  in the 1780's so it isn't really a Europe v Muslim thing .. even if radical Islamists are being blamed for various terrorist attacks on Russia

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

What the hell is the Islamification of Europe? That's not even close to happening and will never happen. Ludicrous.

Even if it did take comfort in the fact that some of them will be Villa fans and will be just as depressed as the rest of us.

Here is my take on it...

Ever since we the Westerners started to bring 'democracy' to the countries in the middle east and Africa, we have only seen a more intense resistance movement which has resulted in numerous problems such a bigger scale of breaking women rights, new terrorists movements such as ISIS and numerous attacks in the west. But thats a debate for another day, I just see it as a 'starting point' for the situation that we have today.

Personally, I think that most people who oppose Islam have never met a Muslim or understand that their beliefs are hardly any different to those of the Jews, or, what becomes the biggest irony of the century from the christian right wing defenders, Muslims believe and act exactly as Jesus would have done himself himself. But again, that is a different matter. Terrorism and Islam have as much in common as a Bible bashing wife beater and Christianity. Nothing.

I am 100% confident that with the refugees, there are going to be numerous terrorists, but why are the refugees to blame? Trust me, if I was Iraqi the first thing I would have done is to get the heck out of there, and take as many people as I could with me. People to blame for the crisis are the European countries who let them in, and Shengen proving ineffective when it comes to land security. If those people were welcomed as refugees with numerous background checks and rigid controls, not just 'let in' there would be no crisis, but a steady, controlled and measurable intake of people who really need help. But there are no controls, and no logical way to approach it, and the whole debate becomes one big emotional rave. It's either 'WELCOME THEM ALL' or 'GO AWAY ISLAM'. (Do you know many of them are Christian by the way?). 

Now, because there are thousands of them, every single smallest crime commited by them will be blown out of proportion and put on the news, and ISLAM will be blamed. Did you know that 98% of all Islam related news are negative? And it's the European Union that is to blame with it's lack of any sort of common sense when it comes to the immigration issue and proper border control.

• Like 2

What the hell is the Islamification of Europe? That's not even close to happening and will never happen. Ludicrous.

One example might be the erosion of free speech.

Has it really eroded? I see more Islamophobic posts/comments/articles now then I have ever previously seen.  

Edited by omariqy
Again not sure why it is quoting so many other people?

I think there are good grounds to believe that there are not enough Muslims to take over the UK but what if they didn't want to take over the whole country but demanded their own independent Islamic state within the UK?

What with half of all Muslims living in the 10% most deprived areas and Muslims making up 13% of the prison population it is clear that for working class Muslims things are not working out too well.

When you see riots in Sweden where the benefits and multicultural values seem aspirational compared with most countries in Europe, it is difficult to feel optimistic.

So the question is whether like the Nation of Islam in America, whose appeal was to working-class African-Americans, Muslims might demand a similar solution in the form of their own separate state.

Surely, the bigger the proportion of Muslims in the population, then the more confident they will feel about demanding their own state.

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Maybe once upon a time, now and for some time in fact the Christian population is being systematically wiped out across both Syria and  Iraq.

'Wiped out' is a bit Sky News.

Kill fifty on Youtube, thousands up sticks.

The main thing about all these refugees coming to Europe is the fact that you cannot admit thousands of people from a different culture and expect them to fit in straight away.  Its like trying to fit square pegs in round holes.  (As is the situation with Villa at the moment its a new team and coaching staff they cannot suddenly become world beaters).  It also does not matter which religion they are.  With all these people coming to Europe there is going to be big problems in the future as in Germany now they are attempting to shut the stable door after the horse is bolted.  Couple all this going on with the political correctness that has ruled out free speech in Europe and to a great extent USA/Canada.  For instance i work as a nurse and i had a African student who stated that she liked her coffee black, the looks that went around were unbelievable and when i told her the reason she said it was stupid as she said if you want black coffee then ask for black coffee.  Do you get my drift?  Also the support that refugees get stops after a year in any country they go to, so what happens then?  After all where are the jobs, schools and other infrastructures such as housing ect.  Let's also include the NHS as all these people are going to put an even more strain on what is a crumbling system.  Because a lot of these people are going to have health problems and mental health issues and someone has to treat them, care for them and pay for them!  Also imagine what you will feel when you have people that have come here, can do your job, but do it cheaper, your employer will hire them and get rid of you as your employer wants profit, they are not your friend.  I see all this as governments using this as a way of controlling us the people of this world to suit the aims of the powers that be.  Someone somewhere is making a profit out of all this and its not just the people smugglers.  What would you think if you ran a company making dingy's, would you see a sales opportunity?   Think about it all first before you cast it all aside.

• Like 2

Also why is that as an English Jew i cannot wear my Kippah (skull cap), in public as i'm told that i make myself a target and its offensive to Muslims.  This is England not Jerusalem!!!

I'm doubly confused now, firstly, who has told you you cannot wear a hat? Secondly, are you in England or Treorchy?

Treorchy is where i live, but i am English and do not agree with this UK thing as it is only became the UK at the point of a sword.  Also the Rabbi's have informed us of this and also i am not allowed to wear it at work.  Also I work in the NHS and they have said no to me wearing it at work, although Muslim women can wear whatever they like.

The main thing about all these refugees coming to Europe is the fact that you cannot admit thousands of people from a different culture and expect them to fit in straight away.  Its like trying to fit square pegs in round holes.  (As is the situation with Villa at the moment its a new team and coaching staff they cannot suddenly become world beaters).  It also does not matter which religion they are.  With all these people coming to Europe there is going to be big problems in the future as in Germany now they are attempting to shut the stable door after the horse is bolted.  Couple all this going on with the political correctness that has ruled out free speech in Europe and to a great extent USA/Canada.  For instance i work as a nurse and i had a African student who stated that she liked her coffee black, the looks that went around were unbelievable and when i told her the reason she said it was stupid as she said if you want black coffee then ask for black coffee.  Do you get my drift?  Also the support that refugees get stops after a year in any country they go to, so what happens then?  After all where are the jobs, schools and other infrastructures such as housing ect.  Let's also include the NHS as all these people are going to put an even more strain on what is a crumbling system.  Because a lot of these people are going to have health problems and mental health issues and someone has to treat them, care for them and pay for them!  Also imagine what you will feel when you have people that have come here, can do your job, but do it cheaper, your employer will hire them and get rid of you as your employer wants profit, they are not your friend.  I see all this as governments using this as a way of controlling us the people of this world to suit the aims of the powers that be.  Someone somewhere is making a profit out of all this and its not just the people smugglers.  What would you think if you ran a company making dingy's, would you see a sales opportunity?   Think about it all first before you cast it all aside.

I think there are good grounds to believe that there are not enough Muslims to take over the UK but what if they didn't want to take over the whole country but demanded their own independent Islamic state within the UK?

What with half of all Muslims living in the 10% most deprived areas and Muslims making up 13% of the prison population it is clear that for working class Muslims things are not working out too well.

When you see riots in Sweden where the benefits and multicultural values seem aspirational compared with most countries in Europe, it is difficult to feel optimistic.

So the question is whether like the Nation of Islam in America, whose appeal was to working-class African-Americans, Muslims might demand a similar solution in the form of their own separate state.

Surely, the bigger the proportion of Muslims in the population, then the more confident they will feel about demanding their own state.

Most Muslims are escaping systems that are trying to implement a broken version of Sharia law so I doubt they would want that here. Majority of them quite like it here you know. What they don't like is being vilified for the actions of a few and wars carried out against their Muslim brothers and sisters in the name of justice but in reality undertaken for profit.  Re prison and working class - there is your link right there. Poverty usually brings on crime and a lot of the Pakistani/Kashmiri Brits in particular still live in those kinds of conditions.

• Like 1

Couple all this going on with the political correctness that has ruled out free speech in Europe and to a great extent USA/Canada.

Really? We've ruled out free speech? Not exactly Russia and China are we. In fact we're balls deep in a very expansive conversation right now, which blows your point out of the water.

Your colleagues pulling faces when someone asks for a black coffee says more about them than it does about society as a whole.

• Like 4

Islamic Muslimists is my favorite so far.

It's a good point about the language people use. The article linked below is an interesting read, but I thought the descriptions of the different terms in use was quite helpful: 

Islam, Islamism or Islamofascism?

Islam is the big tent, the culture, for the most part an apathetic, apologetic or passive majority.  

Islamists are the proselytizing militants or financiers, missionaries, domestic or immigrant clerics who believe they act in the name of God, a prophet, or a “great” religion.

Islamofascists are the kinetic Muslims, those who oppress or kill in the name of Mohamed, the Koran, or imperial Islam. The terms are related, though not necessarily interchangeable.

Also why is that as an English Jew i cannot wear my Kippah (skull cap), in public as i'm told that i make myself a target and its offensive to Muslims.  This is England not Jerusalem!!!

I'm doubly confused now, firstly, who has told you you cannot wear a hat? Secondly, are you in England or Treorchy?

Treorchy is where i live, but i am English and do not agree with this UK thing as it is only became the UK at the point of a sword.  

You are just trolling surely?

'This' is neither England or Jerusalem. It's Treorchy, Wales.

You don't even agree with the concept of the UK? How much worse than that can these migrants be?

I think this Kippah thing is easily solved, put it on yourself and walk across the area of the city for a couple weeks where you have most of the muslim immigrants, if they don't harass you, then their fears are unfounded.

Edited by Jarpie
  • Like 1

christianity in the middle east is rapidly on the decline and christians are being horribly persecuted, i think this is common knowledge and in years to come it will be near enough wiped out in that part of the world. islam though is on the rise in the west and will only increase its presence. are muslims being persecuted in the west? no they are being able to practise their faith freely and build even more mosques, would this happen with christians in the middle east? most muslims are peaceful but there are millions who believe in the radical side of islam and thats the problem, the negative islam easily defeats any positive in its religion. are there any anti islam propoganda being taught in schools in the uk and even the middle east? plenty of anti jewish and christian propoganda being taught over in the middle east though and even in this country you hear of kids being exposed to radicalised teachings. cartoons with anti western propoganda, school books with anti western propoganda its no wonder kids over there at an early age believe its the norm to hate the west, some people might blame the west for invading muslim countries but what about the thousands of muslims getting killed by their own people during civil war? are we to blame for that as well.

• Like 1

Â