Refugee crisis

StefanAVFC

Today we've had a seven person pedo ring busted and convicted, plus nazi nutjob Zak Davies convicted of attempted murder.

haven't seen one white person apologise yet or explain what they are doing to stop it

Today we've had a seven person pedo ring busted and convicted, plus nazi nutjob Zak Davies convicted of attempted murder.

haven't seen one white person apologise yet or explain what they are doing to stop it

Did they all share a common belief in the name of which they committed these acts?

well we know 7 of them did ...

• Like 4

Yes which isn't shared by the population there hasn't been an apology from. I'm guessing the post is in comparison to the expected condemnation from Muslims for atrocities committed in the name of their faith but I'm failing to see the relevance. 

• Like 1

Reports (unsubstantiated) doing to the rounds at the moment that Alyan Kurdi's father was the boat captain and a known people smuggler.

I've no idea if those rumours are true but I found it a bit puzzling at the time that he went back to the village to bury his wife and child ... The same village that presumably he'd paid thousands of £'s to escape from because his and his families life were under threat 

that doesnt give any weight to these rumours it was just my initial thought when i saw the funeral that something was a bit strange ?

His story at the time was that they were abandoned by the smugglers when the seas got high and he tried to take over steering the boat but didn't have the experience to know how to tack into the waves. 

He was interviewed on the tv and explained that. He felt responsible, he was steering, lost it and his family ended up in the sea.

His story at the time was that they were abandoned by the smugglers when the seas got high and he tried to take over steering the boat but didn't have the experience to know how to tack into the waves. 

He was interviewed on the tv and explained that. He felt responsible, he was steering, lost it and his family ended up in the sea.

Bloody hell, and we are believing that this as gospel yeah?

I started that with the words 'his story'.

You did see that this on the version you read and not just take it as gospel yeah? I didn't include any quotes or substantiation, why would anyone take it as gospel?

**** sake.

• Like 3

You did see that this on the version you read and not just take it as gospel yeah? I didn't include any quotes or substantiation, why would anyone take it as gospel?

**** sake.

Too sensible.

Italian authorities saying that of the 120,000 coming up from Libya so far this year, 40,000 have refused to register / identify themselves as per current EU law covering migrants and refugees. They can only hold them for 12 hours after which they are off on their merry way.

Given the fact IS are now controlling much of the migrant traffic from Libya (making a mint from it), and that IS militants are unlikely to volunteer their details on arrival, it doesn't seem like a very sensible situation at the moment vis a vis European security.

• Like 1

Trojan Horse springs to mind

Not even hiding it. They announced back in Feb that they would unleash 500,000 refugees on Europe and infiltrate their fighters amongst them.

They've also explicitly said they intend to attack the Vatican - because they hate Christianity, obviously.  Hope those Swiss guards have put an edge on their pikes! 

Not even hiding it. They announced back in Feb that they would unleash 500,000 refugees on Europe and infiltrate their fighters amongst them.

They've also explicitly said they intend to attack the Vatican - because they hate Christianity, obviously.  Hope those Swiss guards have put an edge on their pikes! 

Yep Europe is ****. Genuine refugees my arse. A UN report showed over 70% of these refugees were single males. Not the women and children the media portray. Opportunistic, alot ain't even Syrian. 

Honestly some of the loons in here are that insane they would invite a terrorist round for a nice cuppa.

• Like 2

I get that Ruge, but really your worry is totally misplaced. The proportion of Muslims that are fanatic/dangerous is so minimal.

Birmingham has a Muslim population but the white population is still massively higher. If Birmingham comes a Muslim city (what does that even mean?) then that would be wrong. But it's not going to happen. Not a chance. You even said you don't have experience of living with Muslims or near Muslims so your opinion is based on what? What you're told? Stop buying the propaganda that our country is somehow being taken over. If you look at migration figures, Muslims who come over don't just come in and sit on the dole. They come in and fill in key jobs. It's nothing to do with political correctness. It's just wrong. 

You're saying I'm wrong, but based on what? The figures certainly suggest my viewpoint is correct.

If anything, the animosity towards Muslims generated by the far right (which you seem to have bought into, not saying you're racist or anything because you're not) is creating more issues because Muslims will get pissed off at being generalised and attacked.

'If you look at migration figures, Muslims who come over don't just come in and sit on the dole'

It actually says that in these 'migration figures'? Or you just made it up??? Wasn't really Ruge's point either.

Edited by donnie

Yep Europe is ****. Genuine refugees my arse. A UN report showed over 70% of these refugees were single males. Not the women and children the media portray. Opportunistic, alot ain't even Syrian. 

Honestly some of the loons in here are that insane they would invite a terrorist round for a nice cuppa.

You obviously know little about history. Many "terrorist" conflicts have been resolved by talks rather than perpetual war. As for the 70% of the refugees being single males. Some are chancers but equally in conflict it is young males who are most likely to lose there lives so it is not surprising that many run. That said even by your own calculations, 30% are not single males - why don't you just admit that you are opposed to all of them rather than just abusing other VT members. 

Edited by MikeMcKenna

Trying not to mix up the refugee and Middle East conflict threads too much but as one causes the other to a large extent it's difficult and plain wrong to treat them as separate issues.

Islamic State, a large contributor to the refugee crisis from Syria is not a terrorist group. It was once, but they are now a state. They levy taxes, they operate critical infrastructure, they run courts and dispense (extremely rough) justice, they recruit soldiers and operate an army, they trade internationally, they deliver local and national governance, public services, policing et al. Islamic State is a State, not a terrorist group. 

They also butcher anyone who disagrees with them in bizarre and horrific ways, they operate slave markets, commit genocide for fun then brag about it on twitter. They are the antithesis of civilisation, they don't want to talk, they have nothing to say to the west or anyone else that doesn't share their world view. They want to conquer, rape and pillage and that is exactly what they are doing.

I don't mean to sound rude but people need to start getting their heads around this. Reading some of the things on here recently it's like posts are appearing from a parallel universe.

• Like 4

Trying not to mix up the refugee and Middle East conflict threads too much but as one causes the other to a large extent it's difficult and plain wrong to treat them as separate issues.

Islamic State, a large contributor to the refugee crisis from Syria is not a terrorist group. It was once, but they are now a state. They levy taxes, they operate critical infrastructure, they run courts and dispense (extremely rough) justice, they recruit soldiers and operate an army, they trade internationally, they deliver local and national governance, public services, policing et al. Islamic State is a State, not a terrorist group. 

They also butcher anyone who disagrees with them in bizarre and horrific ways, they operate slave markets, commit genocide for fun then brag about it on twitter. They are the antithesis of civilisation, they don't want to talk, they have nothing to say to the west or anyone else that doesn't share their world view. They want to conquer, rape and pillage and that is exactly what they are doing.

I don't mean to sound rude but people need to start getting their heads around this. Reading some of the things on here recently it's like posts are appearing from a parallel universe.

Sounds quite a lot like Saudi Arabia.... but anyway you are absolutely on the money.

**** sake.

tbf hasn't "the world "kinda taken this as gospel ... Even the reference to the story about him possibly being a people smuggler was viewed as an ignorant attack by nutters and racists in the original post in this thread

• Like 1

can't we help them just this one time ? 

• Like 3

'the world' is generally as thick as shit and believes what it last read on facebook or in the Mail / Mirror

there's not an awful lot you can do about the world other than try to beat them back one at a time

but then, I've just watched World War Z whilst having a rather lovely St Emillion, so I'm still a bit jittery and reactionary

dya think the zombies might have been ISIS?

Â