Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

He actually admits that Liverpool are better than us - let me guess, the players went out with that attitude. That makes me feel sick - the thought of them giving up before even trying. I hate to say it but this lot don't care. They're not fit to wear our shirt, bugger off to the MLS or China.  The whole club is rotten.

• Like 1

I don't actually have an issue with him admitting Liverpool are better - we all know they are - but I still can't get over admitting that both he and the team weren't actually trying yesterday. 

Effort doesn't always beat quality, but if you don't have quality AND you don't have effort you get thumped. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

His follow up comments are unforgivable for me and would rather see Clark take his place for the remainder of the season. Real shame coming from a fan of the club.

Him being a fan is total bullshit. Maybe he was once, but he certainly hasn't been for a long time.

The way he used to celebrate against us when he played for Everton, the way he taunted me and thousands of others in the North Stand at VP when playing for the Albion. The guy is a prick and this latest episode proves that.

• Like 4

If he really means "lack of commitment" then it's not something that you can just apologise for and expect forgiveness. I suspect that he lacks the intelligence to truly know what he means - he thinks "lack of commitment" is shorthand for "we're not very good"....it's not, it's so much worse than that.  It's laughable that the tweet he sent out to make up for his earlier ill advised tweet made things lots, lots worse

Would you rather be driving round in a very big car but with a very small brain, or vice versa.......I know which one I'd choose

• Like 1

Â