Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

mental 1mental 2mental 3

How are people leaving comments on his 'friends and family' account? Lescott was growing on me up until Sunday. Here...I can see why you'd want to reply to some of the keyboard/smartphone warriors to call their bluff, but the way he's writing/typing, doesn't come across as the brightest.

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

I have no problem with the fact he is proud of his car.  He won it in a gum spitting competition.  That div Guzan is well pissed off, tool.

I totally agree but that tweet got more press than the gum spitting contest. 

• Like 1

Don't worry bout the next match. He should be sacked. Complete lack of respect for his club and supporters. You were shit. Take it on the chin. I'll say it to your face. Buy me a ticket over there and I will.

They will not sack him.  He is,  as much as we do not agree,  an asset to the organisation that they could realise hundreds of thousands of pounds for in about 3 months.  They will not write off 500K

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

They will not sack him.  He is,  as much as we do not agree,  an asset to the organisation that they could realise hundreds of thousands of pounds for in about 3 months.  They will not write off 500K

I know. But he should. Randy has proven he doesn't give a shit about the fans or the club.

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Collymore defended him as much as was legitimately possible. Surely that tweet above is fake?

Shows what a clearing in the woods lescott is. Collymore did defend him in terms of his commitment on the pitch. 

Every week I find myself hating villa players more and more. Okore and lescott have done it last week I wonder who will be next. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Shows what a clearing in the woods lescott is. Collymore did defend him in terms of his commitment on the pitch. 

Every week I find myself hating villa players more and more. Okore and lescott have done it last week I wonder who will be next. 

And they expect us to be behind them every game when they are just overpaid words removed who don't give a shit. The effort I see from them isn't matched by the non league games I attend down here, and guess what, the support from fans is endless.

• Like 1

Â