Adama Traore

mwj

I've been away for a few days. When I left, this transfer seemed dead in the water, but now this thread has about 40 new pages. Without me having to read them all, can someone tell me, is this transfer a] happening, b] probably happening, c] possibly happening but unlikely, or d] basically not happening?

I've been away for a few days. When I left, this transfer seemed dead in the water, but now this thread has about 40 new pages. Without me having to read them all, can someone tell me, is this transfer a] happening, b] probably happening, c] possibly happening but unlikely, or d] basically not happening?

Legit reports from Spain, Sky Sports, Percy, the entire media basically that he's signing tomorrow.

• Like 1

In those last pages we've discovered that we have a fan who can hack and another whose mate works at the hospital where Villa have their players medicals done - by the way, that hospital also does circumcisions at a reasonable rate although, there's a fan who reckons he would do them for £50! Oh yeah, and Traore looks like he's signing today.

• Like 4

Striker in the Italian league currently ?

Mr Avenatti, Richard? https://youtu.be/9ad4NKNrWPQ The standard shitty trance pop tune is even called 'Villain'...
hes a big lad isn't he ! ;-)

He is indeed - perhaps Tim wants us to score from corners again, whatever next!

Is this the Uraguayan bloke that was mentioned on Talk Sport yesterday?

The South American "expert" was claiming he was outstanding in his homeland but appeared to have levelled off in Italy somewhat, in a low profile side.

I am beginning to get the feeling that TS plans to play with 2 out and out forwards in a 4-4-2, be Gestede and Adebayor or Gestede and A N other.

Traore would definitely fit as an out and out winger.

we need an Italian in the team, who was the last, Carbone?

in fact is Carbone the only italian to have played for villa?

There was the laughably poor Fabio Ferraresi...

Ricci Scimeca was half-Italian...
Tony Cascarino?

I mean, he was never Irish!

Tony Cascarino?

He was never a footballer either
  • Like 3

Tony Cascarino?

salifou was all nationalities and a god to all men....so that must include Italian
  • Like 1

Â