Adama Traore

mwj

Could there be another twist in the Adama Traore story? We certainly hope not, it's been messy enough already. On Tuesday it was roundly reported by the Spanish, and then British, media that Adama would be making his way from Barcelona to Aston Villa. There was talks of flights and medicals and everything else a transfer involves.

Spanish newspaper Marca on Wednesday say that whilst Adama has a foot outside of Barcelona and could move within hours, talks are still ongoing between Barca and Aston Villa. They don't go along with the line that everything has been decided.

Catalan newspaper Mundo Deportivo are in agreement with Marca and they go a step further and say those close to the player have informed them that Adama hasn't even made up his mind yet whether he wants to join Aston Villa or not. He's thinking about it, but a final decision is yet to be made.

Adama has been linked with Liverpool, West Ham, Stoke City and Aston Villa, although it would appear only the second two clubs have had a genuine interest in doing a deal. Once the player makes his mind up, agreeing a fee shouldn't be too hard although Mundo Deportivo expressed surprise at claims Barcelona would be happy to have no buyback clause

• Like 1

Every time Football Manager is mentioned on this thread a kitten dies a horrible painful death

I had to microwave 3 in a row, it was getting too frequent, couldn't keep up.

In reality kids, no kittens was harmed during this thread. Not by me anyway

Pete Colley has just weighed in on Twitter saying it's expected to be completed tomorrow.

........expected being the operative word

As long as he's more reliable than Sky Sport's cameras at Fratton Park tonight.... Actually thinking about it, that's not actually hard. 

Pete Colley has just weighed in on Twitter saying it's expected to be completed tomorrow.

As long as he's more reliable than Sky Sport's cameras at Fratton Park tonight.... Actually thinking about it, that's not actually hard.

Is it just me or have the cameras there been low for a while now. Certainly remember watching motd or the league show and thinking Wtf?

Is it just me or have the cameras there been low for a while now. Certainly remember watching motd or the league show and thinking Wtf?

I haven't got a clue, this is the first time I've watched a game from there in a few years, just interested in the former Villa boys on show..

Making it more on than off.

I haven't got a clue, this is the first time I've watched a game from there in a few years, just interested in the former Villa boys on show..

Standard from Darren Bent

How's Weimann playing?

How's Weimann playing?

One blocked shot in the first half, hardly been involved since....

Â