Adama Traore

mwj

If there is one thing people love more than YouTube videos it is stats so with that in mind.

Last season Adam Traore recorded an incredible 243 successful dribbles- 63 more than anyone else in Europe!

I believe this is 63 more than anyone else in Europe's top 5 leagues.

But still, impressive.

If there is one thing people love more than YouTube videos it is stats so with that in mind.

Last season Adam Traore recorded an incredible 243 successful dribbles- 63 more than anyone else in Europe!

I believe this is 63 more than anyone else in Europe's top 5 leagues.

But still, impressive.

He hasn't been playing in one of Europe's top 5 leagues...

• Like 1

I believe this is 63 more than anyone else in Europe's top 5 leagues.

But still, impressive.

He hasn't been playing in one of Europe's top 5 leagues...

The statistic was more dribbles than anyone in the top 5 European leagues plus Segunda.

• Like 1

Ok, got you. Well, in any case, he should be a lot of fun to watch.

What a joy to be signing a hot prospect from Barcelona!

Martin O'Neill wouldn't approve, not when there are perfectly good cloggers available for twice the price on this country.

Such as Ashley Young, amirite?

Martin O'Neill wouldn't approve, not when there are perfectly good cloggers available for twice the price on this country.

For this fee he'd get you a Marlon Harewood and a Steve Sidwell!

I've been out of touch a few hours....and from reading the last few pages I'm confused....have we actually got this guy according to anyone with any real knowledge ?

This window is like Christmas Eve.....I need the waiting over, the unwrapping over, and then into Boxing Day with that lovely chilled feeling of actually enjoying my prezzies at leisure...?

Prostate problems I'd guess. Hope they picked that up in the medical.
  • Like 1

For this fee he'd get you a Marlon Harewood and a Steve Sidwell!

Ahh, those were the days... :ph34r:

BBC:

A word from BBC West Midlands here: Tim Sherwood is set to make his 10th signing of the summer with the addition of Adama Traore from Barcelona. As things stand the deal could be completed today but may go over into tomorrow. No problems are expected.

The Aston Villa boss has just begun his news conference. We'll bring you any updates as they drop.

• Like 1

Â