Adama Traore

mwj

Ok, got you. Well, in any case, he should be a lot of fun to watch.

What a joy to be signing a hot prospect from Barcelona!

Martin O'Neill wouldn't approve, not when there are perfectly good cloggers available for twice the price on this country.

For this fee he'd get you a Marlon Harewood and a Steve Sidwell!

Big Marlon Harewood scored his first goal for Nuneaton Town on Tuesday night in a 1-0 win over Brackley... The mighty Nuneaton are coming straight back up to the National Conference after registering 6 points out of 6 so far!!

Feed him and he will score.

• Like 2

There is only one Adama Traore though.

Seven Adama Traores! There's only seven Adama Traores!

Catchy huh.

Adama Traoré
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adama Traoré may refer to:

Edited by fightoffyour

Anyone see the attached picture with the BBC thing? Pretty sure that isn't Traore, idiots.

Trawho.png

No that's Afflelou Fedcom plays for Monaco

He's black though so who cares... 

Absolutely ridiculous how often this happens. I'm not calling racism really, it's just **** lazy.

They showed a picture of Clark for Baker the other day, or vice versa. Must be racism.

The one that plays for Basel is a left back and a very good one too. Played a few seasons for Melbourne Victory and was easily the best LB in the league.

Would be decent back up to Amavi.

Get em both I say!

Anyone see the attached picture with the BBC thing? Pretty sure that isn't Traore, idiots.

Trawho.png

No that's Afflelou Fedcom plays for Monaco

He's black though so who cares... 

Absolutely ridiculous how often this happens. I'm not calling racism really, it's just **** lazy.

They showed a picture of Clark for Baker the other day, or vice versa. Must be racism.

he explicitly said he wasn't calling racism on it though  -_-

The one that plays for Basel is a left back and a very good one too. Played a few seasons for Melbourne Victory and was easily the best LB in the league.

Would be decent back up to Amavi.

Get em both I say!

Just picturing the club just collecting players that have the same name.. 

Adama to Jordan to Jordan who passes to Adama who cuts back for Jordan.. The ball is cleared and collected on the left by Adama who passes to Jordan.. 

Those two like to get about the pitch.. 

round and around and around we go

Patience it will happen soon enough.

might have been better if I pointed out that it was in reference to the wikipedia page being brought up for the second time  ^_^

Â