Adama Traore

mwj

Just now, DCJonah said:

I think the fact he gets his crosses in on a regular basis shows how hard it is to defend against him. 

Definitely. He just needs to work on his delivery. Unfortunately for him when you have gestede to aim at they need to be precise everytime.

He's so hard to stop once he gets going that in a single match he could easily get 10 crosses in, surely he's going to put across some belters in that time.  His crossing for the under 21s has seemed decent.  This guy is going to be some player.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Let's just take a second to remember Kieran Richardson was selected ahead of him in the last game. Ridiculous that he hasn't started a game yet. 

I don't think he has the engine to go a full match. It's the only logical reason he doesn't start. I remember Sherwood indirectly referencing him when saying he had players who could only last 20 minutes or so.

4 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

I don't think he has the engine to go a full match. It's the only logical reason he doesn't start. I remember Sherwood indirectly referencing him when saying he had players who could only last 20 minutes or so.

I don't think it's his engine as such but the way in which he runs, as in he goes from standing still to sprinting then back to walking around, then standing still, then sprinting, then standing still, that will always cause calf problems (which to me looked like it was). It's the explosive part of it that will cause injuries, I doubt he does the same training, stretching a sprinter would.

Nice assist and 1 or 2 other crosses today, but ALWAYS stops and waits for the defender before trying to beat him again which is a **** waste of some of the positions he finds himself in.

Edited by mwj

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Who crosses the ball brilliantly on a consistent basis? Certainly no one on our team. He created one and put in another great ball that should have been finished. I'm not sure we can expect much more in 35 minutes of football. 

Nobody. I'm not saying they do.

I'm saying he could be more effective if he improved his crossing and that "he had nobody to aim at" wasnt necessarily an excuse when he was over hitting crosses.

4 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

What so no other player has created a goal this season?

He was clearly talking about creating that chance. And he's right, can you imagine any of our other midfielders in that position doing what he did? If Westwood had been over there he'd have somehow put it out for a Sunderland corner.

• Like 1

Â