Adama Traore

mwj

WE should hire Eve Carrierro, or whatever her name is. Because she looks good, and that permeates around the clubhouse and increases endorphins, which stimulates blood flow which helps injuries heal faster.

Depends where all the blood flows to.

• Like 2

Absolutely no reason to rush him back tbh. 

Do we want to start winning premier league games anytime soon or are we happy to wait until March yet again?

Its part of Tim's plan, play sh*t for half a season to lull everyone into a false sense of security, them bam, total domination ;)

# Gary Rowett calls bullsh*t.

Absolutely no reason to rush him back tbh. 

Apart from my totally unreasonable expectations and excitement at seeing this'll boy play.

Put him on the pitch in crutches and he'd be better than N'Zogbia.

But is his dress sence as good?

Pass the ball sometimes please. Some super easy pass and go's he had but decided to take on the whole team. His dribbling is awesome but if its all hes going to do, hes going to struggle in the prem. Need to mix it up

Edited by gharperr

Pass the ball sometimes please. Some super easy pass and go's he had but decided to take on the whole team. His dribbling is awesome but if its all hes going to do, hes going to struggle in the prem. Need to mix it up

Yep, but to be fair, who would he have passed to that had done anything with the ball?

At least he gives us some excitement.

Does run up some blind alleys but make no mistake he's going to be a very important player for us very soon, y'know the sort who might actually win us a game this side of xmas.

Good week of training and I'd consider starting him v Stoke tbh. No more Sinclair please.

• Like 2

Needs to move without the ball. Just seems to stand around in the same spot waiting for a teammate to bring him the ball and then does the exact thing each time. Liverpool had obviously watched him and closed him down easily by having Lucas help Moreno. That should have left some space to exploit, but they knew they could get away with it.

• Like 2

Needs to move without the ball. Just seems to stand around in the same spot waiting for a teammate to bring him the ball and then does the exact thing each time. Liverpool had obviously watched him and closed him down easily by having Lucas help Moreno. That should have left some space to exploit, but they knew they could get away with it.

It's a good point but then if teams are doubling up on him then you'd think someone like Grealish would have more space to work with on the other side.

Jack wasn't good today don't get me wrong but to me our best run of last season was when we played two number 10s, Jack and N'zogbia. So to me Adama is better and we need to be starting both next week, not Sinclair who will just stand around like a statue letting the game bypass him.

As exciting as he is, he needs to get better at his decision making. Yesterday he would do the hard stuff by drawing in and beating a couple of players but instead of keeping the momentum of the attack by passing to his teammates in space he tried to take on more players which resulted in him perpetually losing the ball.

Would love to see him one on one with a counter attack as he'd blitz any defender in the Prem. As it stands he seems quite static and gets crowed out. I imagine he will be valuable away from home if we can break on the counter. Hope to see him starting in games soon as he is a real handful for opponents - but just needs to look up more.

Â