Adama Traore

mwj

Chants thread so gtfo of here with your shit - no one will ever sing - chants!

Easy tiger.  OK, point taken about the thread but what do you mean no one will ever sing chants?  You don't speak for all fans and newsflash, we've always sang f**king chants about players from Gary Shaw (when he gets the ball he's bound to score -  no doubt you'd say that was shit) to John Carew, Carew.  Don't really understand the animosity about trying to suggest a chant or two for a key player in 'his' own bloody thread - we're 'supporters' aren't we?   Create the chants and back the team.   We used to have a great repitoire of songs in the 80s and  90s, i want those days back and you should too.  Surely to God  we can do better than 'there's only one Adama Traore' ?  

He did clearly state "shit" chants ;)

Chants thread so gtfo of here with your shit - no one will ever sing - chants!

Easy tiger.  OK, point taken about the thread but what do you mean no one will ever sing chants?  You don't speak for all fans and newsflash, we've always sang f**king chants about players from Gary Shaw (when he gets the ball he's bound to score -  no doubt you'd say that was shit) to John Carew, Carew.  Don't really understand the animosity about trying to suggest a chant or two for a key player in 'his' own bloody thread - we're 'supporters' aren't we?   Create the chants and back the team.   We used to have a great repitoire of songs in the 80s and  90s, i want those days back and you should too.  Surely to God  we can do better than 'there's only one Adama Traore' ?  

I'm a blues fan and Stern John dun u in lololol

• Like 2

OK, if that’s what you, him, others think fair enough, no problem.  But Gompedyret suggested a chant above that a few, including myself, like and that came about, or was at least prompted, I think, by the preceding posts/discussion.  Isn’t it worth enduring a few shit chant posts if we find one gem that takes off and ultimately helps support a player?  Some on here love to throw rocks while sitting on the fence (that's shit blah blah blah) but I could quote loads of fans on here who have also said we need more and better chants at VP to support the new players, I agree with them and that’s all I care about really. 

Edited by Gary Thomas

annnnnyyyyyway

Might the extra day have given him more of a chance of playing? 

Just can't wait to see Adama, Jack and Carles as 3 no.10s

Hope so. Sherwood said Jack was a little ahead of him so I am hoping that means Jack starts and Adama comes on as a sub.  Can't wait to see him playing more regularly.

New original chant formally known as The Kinks 'Follower of Fashion', now named 'Follower of Aston'.

They seek him here, they seek him there....

He's just to fast, You best beware,

Flying down the wing you know that he is just the best, 

Cuz he is Aston Villa's Adama Traore.....

Oh yes he is....oh yes he is...oh yes he is...oh yes he is, 

Aston Villa's Adama Traore...

Flying down the wing you know that he is just the best,

Cuz he is Aston Villa's Adama Traore!!!!

I want royalties for this!!

• Like 1

Bit gutted.  Baggies fan at work reckons they will just park the bus, his aggressive runs would be so helpful, even if we can bring him off the bench.

Pulis aiming for another 0-0 win

Bold move.

This is from the OS

Sherwood revealed that Adama Traore and Carles Gil are both yet to train ahead of the West Brom encounter.

But he hasn't given up on having the pair available for the Baggies clash.

The last sentence suggests neither are to far away.

OS Link.

Edited by av1

Â