Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, Folski said:

A kid took a picture of him coming out of training on BM site.

Also his car is the worst colour you can imagine 

Don't think it was his car as unless it was a LHD, he was a passenger?

It was montage of selfies with the players, of note Range Rover have done well out of Footballers haven't they?

ah well.. if he wants to go then so be it. I dont want any players here that dont want to be here. Fark them. That attitude got us relegated. 

18 minutes ago, KSV said:

ah well.. if he wants to go then so be it. I dont want any players here that dont want to be here. Fark them. That attitude got us relegated. 

He hasnt said he wants to leave

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

When he came on against Arsenal (home game) he ran from the half way line, past at least 3 of their players into the box and had a shot on goal, I guess they were "11 year olds" too? 

I'm not totally sure what you mean. I was praising him, saying he looks like a man against boys with the ease he goes by people.

As a club we've done nothing to show this kid that we believe in him so if he wanted to leave it would be hard to blame him. 

Hopefully we can convince him that he will be given a fair crack this year and that last year was a joke. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thunderball said:

Don't think it was his car as unless it was a LHD, he was a passenger?

It was montage of selfies with the players, of note Range Rover have done well out of Footballers haven't they?

I hear that his car is really fast, but doesn't have any real class or intellect about where it goes.  It mostly just sits there until it has gas.  Then it goes 900 miles an hour toward it's destination.  And it never gives other cars a chance to be driven.   

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I hear that his car is really fast, but doesn't have any real class or intellect about where it goes.  It mostly just sits there until it has gas.  Then it goes 900 miles an hour toward it's destination.  And it never gives other cars a chance to be driven.   

BMW then.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he stays how many dirty challenges later until he is injured? If he doesn't learn how to pass he can forget about it in the Championship.  Actually he can forget about it in English football.  

Absolutely. He was absolutely butchered against Notts County, i can't remember ever seeing a player targeted so much. There will be a lot of that and he needs to find a way to deal with it. 

9 minutes ago, av1 said:

Absolutely. He was absolutely butchered against Notts County, i can't remember ever seeing a player targeted so much. There will be a lot of that and he needs to find a way to deal with it. 

No no no, that's dreadful, doesn't even scan.....

I think it was more like .....They'll  hit you and hurt you when you defend and attack, only one way to beat them and that's round the back.....

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, terrytini said:

..They'll  hit you and hurt you when you defend and attack, only one way to beat them and that's round the back.....

Were singing for Villa, vi-la-la

8 hours ago, mwj said:

Any translators here?

By just plugging the text at the bottom in to google translate, he says something like "I'm bound to Aston Villa by a contract. If it pleases God you'll hear in the coming days", then "Three years. Not Two years." when asked about how long his contract was for, and judging by the next question I think his previous answer can be interpreted as "I signed for Three years, so Two left." Then when he's asked if he'll stay for the two years of his contract in the second decision "We'll see. We'll see."

It's all very non-committal. Personally it seems he'd be willing to give it a year in the Championship unless he gets an offer that is too good for him to turn down, but will probably be looking for a way out if we don't bounce straight back up.

Â