Rudy Gestede

midian

1 hour ago, FrenchVillaLova said:

Pulling a hamstring just after coming on as a substitute... Clearly means he didn't go through a proper warm-up routine. 

Unacceptable and unprofessional. Remi Garde must be livid.

You're having a go at him just for the sake of it there. Remi must've known how much of a warm up he'd done, plus his coaches.

I think football as a whole are very bad at it.. Look at rugby they have bikes on the sidelines to properly warm up with.

2 hours ago, FrenchVillaLova said:

Pulling a hamstring just after coming on as a substitute... Clearly means he didn't go through a proper warm-up routine.

2+2=5. You have no idea if that was the reason he pulled his hamstring.

Edited by villa89

8 hours ago, FrenchVillaLova said:

Unacceptable and unprofessional. Remi Garde must be livid.

so every player that pulled a hamstring ever is unprofessional?

• 3 weeks later...

I hope he's involved as he always seems to cause Liverpool damage, away game at Anfield was probably the only game he looked a premier league quality forward with his two goals and he also caused them problems last season in the cup.

3 weeks for a pulled hamstring is probably a bit optimistic though, more likely to see him at Stoke.

Says on physioroom that he's back on the 14th. Really hope so. Sakho got bullied by Jermaine ***** Defoe last week, and likely partnering Lucas I think Gestede can frighten them into submission coming on as a sub (eww I sounded like I was on RAWK there). 

He could be playing against my Nan, it would make no difference. He wins headers regardless of the opposition, the problem is, he has a 50p head, the touch of an Adam Johnson, no pace, no awareness, no instincts, no desire, no determination, no bravery. One of the worst strikers of a ball I have ever seen.

So Lucas, Sakho. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want this mule anywhere near our team.

• 3 weeks later...

It must be a sign of how absolutely terrible we are, but I'm starting to warm to Gestede.

He does seem to have an impact when he comes on, but still manages comedy moments like when the ball was coming through to him at an awkward height so he just turned his back on it and let it hit him rather than try a tricky bit of chest control.

• Like 1

Â