Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Saw Leicester last night. They are shocking and will be struggling to stay up next season, really poor side

I watched Villa last night, they may be able to score a goal, but the defense is none existent. Could easily go down.

• Like 1

Didn't this happen with Amavi and Gueye as well? All these stories of other clubs coming in for players we are potentially about to sign, yet somehow we still end up signing them.

Really hope we get some developments today on this deal as our midfield really could do with a player like this.

Yep.

We see the same pattern window after window.

The first the British press know of our interest in a player is through foreign media, they then jump on the story and accelerate it usually placing some arbitrary time scale on it like 24 hours or 48 hours and claim it's an exclusive.

Then when it becomes clear they've jumped the gun they spin the BS transfer tumbola and pull out of their arse a reason why the deal hasn't happened, because well they've got to say something.

• Like 4

Reports in France that the Nantes president will stick to his agreement with Villa.

le source?

Béchamel?
dont get saucy with me Bernaise...

Saucy Jack, you're a naughty one.. 

Saw Leicester last night. They are shocking and will be struggling to stay up next season, really poor side

I watched Villa last night, they may be able to score a goal, but the defense is none existent. Could easily go down.

Thats Sherwoods teams but.  Liable to win 5-0 or get beat 5-0.  I just hope Wilkins makes it more consistent

Â