Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Managed to come up with a conspiracy theory that makes sense (pretty 'desperate' one aswell)

We identify targets that aren't quite good enough and leak our interest in them. Villa (who I know had a poor scouting network under lambert) think he must be worth it if we are interested. We allow them to make the deal and come back in when too late just to make sure that they get it over the line. 

can't find another explanation that allows me to look forward to a week on Saturday and what follows. I can't do another season like last. My hair fell out ages ago and my nails went with it. 

How Leicester fans get through the day.

Hahahahahaha

What a mong. Why would Aston Villa think "he must be worth it" about a player Leicester are interested in?

They don't realise that nobody at Aston Villa, including every single fan, give a flying **** about anything to do with leicester City.

Edited by Stevo985

Managed to come up with a conspiracy theory that makes sense (pretty 'desperate' one aswell)

We identify targets that aren't quite good enough and leak our interest in them. Villa (who I know had a poor scouting network under lambert) think he must be worth it if we are interested. We allow them to make the deal and come back in when too late just to make sure that they get it over the line.

can't find another explanation that allows me to look forward to a week on Saturday and what follows. I can't do another season like last. My hair fell out ages ago and my nails went with it.

How Leicester fans get through the day.

To be fair he knows its bollocks, but it is funny.

That makes it sound as though the player had the choice and went with us too, chairman knowing it was pointless accepting the offer from Leicester! This whole optimism thing feels weird

Decent owner keeps his word and does right by a decent player who doesn't sulk or go on strike but acts in a thoroughly professional manner.

I guess in the crazy mercenistic (is that a word?) world of football, this is what you'd call a 'rare thing'.  

Sign them both!!!

Wonder if the owner fancies a new job as we're looking for a decent chairman.  He already knows he's a pillock so when half the fan base call him it in a couple of years it wont be a surprise to him

• Like 3

I sure hope so, but I remain tentative until it's writ in stone.

Is "writ" a word ?

Yes, but not in this usage.

We're starting to get a bit Leicester City with this thread......

http://www.amazon.com/Writ-Stone-Burren-Medieval-Mystery/dp/0727879316

bummer on Cora Harrison then..  ^_^

We've scouted him properly,considered how well he'd fit in at the club and carefully thought out where he'll play within the team - making sure he'll complement and work well with the mix of players around him.

Leicester have a new manager who hasn't had any time to access his squad or draw up a well considered list of transfer targets, so is basically hijacking deals for players who sound good.

Know which club I'd rather join.

After having to deal with the snake it makes a pleasant change to deal with an honourable person in football.

Welcome to the club then Jordan,  you are going to be a legend for us and I am confident now we will be nowhere near a relegation battle this season.  Amazing signing hats off to Sherwood

He might change his mind yet. Money can sometimes lead to people making decisions that are not supported by their previous "honourable" comments.  ;)

I think we really need to get this one done today. The player appears to want to join us and Mr Kita seems to want to put through our deal despite the late bid from another club that I understand may include a lifetime supply of salt & lineker crisps for him.  

Edited by John

Saw Leicester last night. They are shocking and will be struggling to stay up next season, really poor side

You can't judge a team based on pre-season performances IMO.

But some on here do! 

Â