Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Our squad is going to look so much stronger by the time the window shuts.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

IF we replace Delph and more importantly Benteke i agree

They were the same at the friendly v Burton I went to last night.  They were shockingly bad truly awful team.

7 summer signings?

Bunn

Crespo

Richards

Amavi

Gueye

Ayew

Sinclair

I think including Veretout there will be 4 more making 11 signings,  so basically its same club, new team

We need to sign another Belgian  - doesn't feel right not having one in the club anymore...

Do you know what positions we will be looking at?

How close are we to Veretout? Is it likely to be scuppered at the last minute?

Would Praet suffice? :)

• Like 1

I like the direction we are going, would rather this approach then signing poor average players like lowton, and bennett

I think there will be strong resale value as well. I honestly cannot remember last time we did this kind of approach

I know tekkers was class but when he was playing badly we struggled, we need a squad more if that make sense so if one player is not having a good game others can step up. hoping the likes of Gueye, Amavi and Veretout (if he signs) can add value to the team 

I like the direction we are going, would rather this approach then signing poor average players like lowton, and bennett

I think there will be strong resale value as well. I honestly cannot remember last time we did this kind of approach

I know tekkers was class but when he was playing badly we struggled, we need a squad more if that make sense so if one player is not having a good game others can step up. hoping the likes of Gueye, Amavi and Veretout (if he signs) can add value to the team 

Yes, i think everyone would rather have this approach, but you have to keep in mind we could have 4 or 5 Lowtons for 1 Ayew.  The money just wasnt there and we had to get on with it.

Does anyone think this could be completed today?

From what we're hearing from his club, if it's not done today you'd have to doubt it'll get done at all.

I think it'd be completed tomorrow or day after that; today fee agreed and then we'll fly him for medical either today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Does anyone think this could be completed today?

From what we're hearing from his club, if it's not done today you'd have to doubt it'll get done at all.

Well more so that the deal be agreed with his club by tonight, medical and personal terms could take another couple of days.

• Like 1

The most exciting thing about this signing, is the amount of Leicester fans that will be crying and doing all kinds of U-Turns.  I know it's a bit sad to even concern myself with them, but it would be a bit of poet justice having to read all the dribble they've been posting.

Big fan of the Nantes chairman now. Kinda want to buy him a thank you card. Anyone wanna sign it? Could take a while to pass it around though...

Let's wait till the transfer is announced.

I loved what the Nantes chairman said, but notice that there is also a veiled threat in there.

I think if it is to be done, it will be done quickly.

Our squad is going to look so much stronger by the time the window shuts.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

IF we replace Delph and more importantly Benteke i agree

We don't need to replace Benteke in the capacity he was playing

Yet we desperately need to replace his goals as they're the only reason we're still in the PL. At the moment our current strikers (by that i mean Gabby, Kozak and Robinson) would be lucky to score 10-15 between them and then we have Ayew who it's hard to predict, even if he hits the ground running i'd say 12-15 would be a surprise, and we have no idea how many our midfield will chip in either

Gil might get a handful if played, Grealish never looked like scoring last season, Westwood one or two, Bacuna maybe similar to Gil but i doubt he'll play much

Gueye, who knows ?

You can't underestimate how badly we need GOALS in the side

• Like 2

The most exciting thing about this signing, is the amount of Leicester fans that will be crying and doing all kinds of U-Turns.  I know it's a bit sad to even concern myself with them, but it would be a bit of poet justice having to read all the dribble they've been posting.

1187122.gif

1187122.gif

Really don't care about Leicester or their fan

hqdefault.jpg

Â