Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Watched a bit of this guy on youtube, he plays a bit like Cabaye but with a more ability to drive forward on the ball.

Snap him up.

Even with 50% hit rate on some of these signing, we're going to have a good season!

When was the last time we were the busiest club in a transfer window!!!

Big fan of the Nantes chairman now. Kinda want to buy him a thank you card. Anyone wanna sign it? Could take a while to pass it around though...

Let's wait till the transfer is announced.

Admirable what the Nantes chairman has done, but to be fair I think he did it as a favour to the player as opposed to a favour for Aston Villa.

I bet if the player had said he didn't mind signing for Leicester he may not have been so generous to us.

• Like 1

They were the same at the friendly v Burton I went to last night. They were shockingly bad truly awful team.

7 summer signings?

Bunn

Crespo

Richards

Amavi

Gueye

Ayew

Sinclair

I think including Veretout there will be 4 more making 11 signings, so basically its same club, new team

Kozak is also a new signing for this season TBH.

They were the same at the friendly v Burton I went to last night. They were shockingly bad truly awful team.

7 summer signings?

Bunn

Crespo

Richards

Amavi

Gueye

Ayew

Sinclair

I think including Veretout there will be 4 more making 11 signings, so basically its same club, new team

Kozak is also a new signing for this season TBH.

And Gil.

Exciting times.

Our squad is going to look so much stronger by the time the window shuts.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

IF we replace Delph and more importantly Benteke i agree

Â