Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

If Ayew made it happen I wonder if he lowered his signing on fee due to his agent being a clearing in the woods or if Ayew managed to talk him down. Either way this is great news.. One the player was offended on our behalf a few days ago when Lorient took the piss just because we were a Premier League team. Now it seems he's made this move happen despite talk of his agent putting up further roadblocks. This to me is a player that genuinely wants to be here more than anything and that's great news for everyone involved.. 

Considering McKay is involved in a lot of our deals so far and maybe more I doubt he would be holding up the deal. As always none of us know what's going on or what the fee is. Most people still think Kozak cost us £7m.

• Like 3

Reports now saying the agent demanding a fee so big we might Cancel the deal. Sure the club could do without this given our current predicament

what report?

This report,

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/jordan-ayew-edging-closer-to-aston-villa-move/

Jordan Ayew edging closer to Aston Villa move

In one of the most lively transfer sagas involving a Ligue 1 player, Ghanaian attacker Jordan Ayew appears to be closing in on a move to Aston Villa after all.

The player went on strike and fled to England after Lorient refused an offer from Aston Villa which met their previous €10m valuation of the player.

Since then, Aston Villa have had a €14m offer accepted by Lorient for the player late yesterday. That is a fee excluding bonuses, with possibly another €2m being added on to that.

But the cost to Aston Villa is going to be even more. Our well informed colleagues at Ouest France confirmed this morning that while a fee agreement between the two clubs was now in place, a deal was not complete. According to one of the media outlet’s journalists, the player’s agent, Mark McKay is believed to be demanding an agent fee so gargantuan that Aston Villa have threatened to throw the whole deal. The player’s signing on fee is also currently another bone of contention.

Ayew should end up signing for Aston Villa, but at what cost? More undoubtedly to follow.

Not sure about this report.

He did not go on strike, and he was already in England when Lorient started messing about.

Also the fee on the report is higher than previously mentioned.

If it is true, I think the agent is being a bit short-sighted.

Not saying it is wrong, but think I will wait and see.

Reports now saying the agent demanding a fee so big we might Cancel the deal. Sure the club could do without this given our current predicament

what report?

This report,

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/jordan-ayew-edging-closer-to-aston-villa-move/

Jordan Ayew edging closer to Aston Villa move

In one of the most lively transfer sagas involving a Ligue 1 player, Ghanaian attacker Jordan Ayew appears to be closing in on a move to Aston Villa after all.

The player went on strike and fled to England after Lorient refused an offer from Aston Villa which met their previous €10m valuation of the player.

Since then, Aston Villa have had a €14m offer accepted by Lorient for the player late yesterday. That is a fee excluding bonuses, with possibly another €2m being added on to that.

But the cost to Aston Villa is going to be even more. Our well informed colleagues at Ouest France confirmed this morning that while a fee agreement between the two clubs was now in place, a deal was not complete. According to one of the media outlet’s journalists, the player’s agent, Mark McKay is believed to be demanding an agent fee so gargantuan that Aston Villa have threatened to throw the whole deal. The player’s signing on fee is also currently another bone of contention.

Ayew should end up signing for Aston Villa, but at what cost? More undoubtedly to follow.

Not sure about this report.

He did not go on strike, and he was already in England when Lorient started messing about.

Also the fee on the report is higher than previously mentioned.

If it is true, I think the agent is being a bit short-sighted.

Not saying it is wrong, but think I will wait and see.

Pulled out of the writer's sigmoid you can be fairly sure

• Like 1

I wonder if this won't be officially announced till tomorrow as it's a Sunday.

Nixon was just asked that and he said "before then"

Whos Nixon....?

He's a crook

• Like 3

VILLA'S AYEW OFFER ACCEPTED

Lorient have accepted a bid of €14m from Aston Villa for strikerJordan Ayew, claim RMC.

And the French radio station also say that the Ghana international will undergo a medical with the west Midlands club on Sunday.

just come up on SSN website

Â