Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I don't blame him. Looks like he got proper wound up,an with the frustration we are all feeling, if someone did it to me in the crowd, they would probably get it too.

Wound up by what???!! He has let us down badly and it sums up our season. Stupid decisions by players and bad refereeing!! 

Big fan but he has let the team down badly tonight as we were playing well and weren't too far from sneaking a goal at a corner at that point in the game.

Won't see him now until March 2nd, wouldn't be at all surprised if we haven't scored a league goal until then.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He's earned a free pass for his effort this season, but this can't happen again.

No he bloody well hasn't!  He has hardly pulled up trees and he is very well paid for his "effort". He has let the team and the club down massively tonight, not to mention the fans. He is a **** for doing what he did. Free pass?  Not a chance 

• Like 4

I very much doubt that, we was going down anyways, can't blame that on ayew [emoji23]

Possibly, could've easily won tonight though then next game is Norwich at home. Liverpool at home following that and they ain't much kop either (pun intended).

Chance to at least be in with a sniff.

Possibly, could've easily won tonight though then next game is Norwich at home. Liverpool at home following that and they ain't much kop either (pun intended).

Chance to at least be in with a sniff.

It was a really silly thing to do, but I won't hold anything against him for getting relegated. That will be from the likes of losing to Sunderland, Swansea ect when we drew with Leicester 1-1 we gave away a penalty, again that's another individual error that could have cost us 2points, if we beat all the beatable teams then we wouldn't be in this situation anyways. Can see Liverpool beating us. I think we were down a long time before today

• Like 1

Â